SkerFalcon8710

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

9 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

But he was supposed to catch that. <_<

But the JJ Drop...did you see how long he was open..all alone...that ball should have been delivered...AND expect someone to day it was the way the play was designed.  The ball was delivered just as the DB got there.  Matt Ryan...SMH....

1 minute ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

But the JJ Drop...did you see how long he was open..all alone...that ball should have been delivered...AND don't tell me it was the way the play was designed.  The ball was delivered just as the DB got there.  Matt Ryan...SMH....

People won't come in this message board because they have to address the film. They eye in the sky NEVER lies.

That Sanu pass is on the money. If you look at the actual replay of the game the slow mo replay shows the flight trajectory of the ball and how Sanu is already going down before he even makes a play for it. He wasn't twisting to turn back and get the ball, he was twisting because his foot is caught in the ground.

17 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

The missed pass to Tame when he was wide open, both passes to Coleman, and the last pass to Julio on that last drive. Please.

How are you getting these? On the NFL Replay online?

I have NFL gamepass so I can post these videos every week I'll have those vids up in a few minutes... Pretending to work right now

5 minutes ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

It's catchable...not doubt and I was pissed when the ball came out...but he wait too late...JJ was way open before then, if JJ trips that's needless pick...

When Ryan releases the ball the DB has his back to Julio and Matt. He turns quickly enough to make the hit. It is possible he never turns and Julio walks into the endzone. It is a well designed play. Too bad it fell apart. I doubt he could throw it sooner. It was set to go right there.