Jared Goff's 1st NFL Start

Keith 3:16

32 minutes ago, Keith 3:16 said:

Will be against the Falcons. I figure what better way to have a rookie QB gain some confidence.

Amen.

This KID is the Poster Child for the Deer in the Headlights, if ever there was one. Scared, confused, and totally inexperienced.......Goff will look like Brady-Brees-Rodgers.......rolled into ONE on Dec.11. The whole Football World kinda knows this.........but the clueless tribe in Flowery Branch, Ga. has no idea how or why this will happen.

This is truly........you gotta laugh to keep from crying time.

Ray Charles.............sing it !!!

I bet this happened in Rams Organization today after last nights game:

Fisher:  Hey, you know that extension you guys offered me, think I'll go ahead and sign that today.

Management:  Yeah, about that extension.......we aren't sure we want you to sign it right now.  

So, 2 more games and 6 Keenum picks later, Goff will get his first start.  Can you fire a coach working with a rookie QB?

Fisher hopes not.

5 hours ago, Big Reg Da Commish said:

I bet this happened in Rams Organization today after last nights game:

Fisher:  Hey, you know that extension you guys offered me, think I'll go ahead and sign that today.

Management:  Yeah, about that extension.......we aren't sure we want you to sign it right now.  

So, 2 more games and 6 Keenum picks later, Goff will get his first start.  Can you fire a coach working with a rookie QB?

Fisher hopes not.

Fisher and whats his name for the Bengals have an amazing talent for keeping their jobs through tons of crap and mediocre seasons. Its really astonishing honestly