Do we rebound and beat the Raiders?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we're going to get killed next week. With the travel to the west coast, Oakland coming off that emotional win last week featuring the Coach's gutsy call on the 2-pt conversion, together with their home opener, and Carr finally coming into his own - I just think that's a recipe for a serious beat down, on par with the one we walked into in New Orleans when the Super Dome reopened. I hope I'm wrong, but I marked this as a loss way back when the schedule was released, that L has just gotten a little bigger since yesterday.

Falcons - 20

Raiders - 35

Edited by wizeone
1 minute ago, wizeone said:

I think we're going to get killed next week. With the travel to the west coast, Oakland coming off that emotional win last week featuring the Coach's gutsy call on the 2-pt conversion, together with their home opener, and Carr finally coming into his own - I just think that's a recipe for a serious beat down, on par with the one we walked into in New Orleans when the Super Dome reopened. I hope I'm wrong, but I marked this as a loss way back when the schedule was released, that L has just gotten a little bigger since yesterday.

ugh--I do think we play better. We came out just lazy and played inspired in the 3rd qtr but not so much the other 3

8 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

I still can't believe how bad it has become since starting out 5-0 last season.

We are cluster-effed too many different ways to beat the Raiders.

Yep not sure WTF happened after the 5-0 start but we are a broken weak team since then. You'd figure we'd get better learning the schemes over time but we just get worse.