Nono

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Yes we will rebound if we keep Mack and irvin off of Ryan. 

Our corners are much better than the saints so I don't have the fear of us getting toasted by cooper all day, if we have sound tackling and keep our assignments we will win 

The lack of pass rusher is gonna allow cooper time to get open and Crabtree is good as well.

mack is gonna eat Matthews lunch out there jack has never seen someone of his caliber

Edited by atlGM

Well sir, i reckon that playing out yonder in the black hole, some folks calls it oakland i call it the black hole. The falcons will have to play  a tad bit bettern those saints played.

Anyway, I reckon the falcons could win this game if they let they Qb run his no huddle offense. Seems to me they move that pigskin ( some folks call it a football I cal lit a pigskin) a little better when he is able to do that.

Everytime rayn goes no huddle you can see Shanahan on the sidelines with steam coming out his ears and screaming.."what'd you call no huddle for ? What'd you call no huddle for?" I reckon he don't want to be made to look bad by his QB.

Well sir, i reckon I best get in here and eat me some biscuits with Mustard.mmmmm

See you'uns later.

10 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

In be the typical "we'll blow them out"  comments. The Raiders have a **** good team. Their secondary is as suspect as the Falcons though. Both defense and offense has to step it up 10 notches. Special teams too

Yep, that is what some do. Absolutely zero knowledge of football beyond knowing every player on the Falcons. Oh and still thinking this is the same team that took the field in 2012.

This would be a huge road win against a team that is better than we are straight up. Add to the mix it's their home opener and that is an extremely hard place to win when the crowd is jacked up. 

Raiders will win 35-24

1 minute ago, Keith 3:16 said:

Yep, that is what some do. Absolutely zero knowledge of football beyond knowing every player on the Falcons. Oh and still thinking this is the same team that took the field in 2012.

This would be a huge road win against a team that is better than we are straight up. Add to the mix it's their home opener and that is an extremely hard place to win when the crowd is jacked up. 

Raiders will win 35-24

sleestack?

about what I see too unless we get a couple of turnovers. We have a gunshy QB still struggling with Redzone issues. He didn't take a shot when he had a chance which tells me its in his head. 

Nothing changes except we play a cleaner penalty game

4 minutes ago, Nono said:

sleestack?

about what I see too unless we get a couple of turnovers. We have a gunshy QB still struggling with Redzone issues. He didn't take a shot when he had a chance which tells me its in his head. 

Nothing changes except we play a cleaner penalty game

Not just a sleestack but Enik the good sleestack..lol.

Very concerned with the pass rush of the Raiders. Must have a huge day running the football or this will be a slaughter.

23 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

I sure hope so...right now, I wouldn't bet on us winning. Even against the Raiders, which sux because I grew up in Oakland and I still have lots of family there.

They're ALREADY talking crap on my FB wall. Saying how Carr is already light years ahead of Ryan and Mack is going to break Julio in half...blah blah blah.

If Mack is covering Julio I like our chances lol

1 minute ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

There's a chance. Atlanta didn't play well in its home opener, no guarantee Oakland will. IF the Falcons can cut down on the penalties, the offense should be able to put up points. The question is whether it'll be FGs or TDs.

I got this one--its field goals cause our QB is redzone shy