Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Colin_Pernett

Color Rush

81 posts in this topic

Looks like we will be wearing these next time we play the Bucs. They are supposed to wear red too so it's subject to change but the leak seems legit. It will also be worn with red pans for the first time in team history

image.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

With black helmets or will we get some red ones (I know makes too much sense)

Gonna have to be the black ones. League doesn't allow the use of different helmets throughout the season

4 minutes ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Gonna have to be the black ones. League doesn't allow the use of different helmets throughout the season

I know which is beyond asinine.  What is their reasoning???

I think the bucs will be in pee-ewwtwer, lol. Odd matchup for that game if they are doing uniforms like that.

The bills and jets did that game last season, but I think the jets will have a different white jersey than they usually wear.

24 minutes ago, athell said:

I'm all for alternate uniforms, but I absolutely HATE that they have both teams wearing the same freaking color.  It makes zero sense!

Speaking of alternates, I will take this time out to say bring back the black throwbacks with the red helmets!

Why not the 70s and 80s all red unis???

1 hour ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

I doubt these are the ones, I'd expect the same numeral font... Julio "pause button"

Idk they posted every one in the league and mercy that comes with it. And it's coming out tomorrow anyway so it would be the time to leak it. Plus all the reputable uniform people I follow retweeted all these leaks. But like I said the source said either us or the Bucs will have to change colors and these were made before the schedule came out 

2 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

Looks like a college jersey

I watched the Utah BYU game, and actually liked the Utah uniforms. My thought instantly was I hoped our color rush uni's could look that good. They won't of course......the whole color rush idea just another stupid idea from the NFL if you ask me

13 hours ago, LookAboutFalcon said:

I hope that is not out Color Rush jersey, looks crimson to me.  I want a black with military grey pattern outlook.

I think that is just the lighting difference in the picture. The front of the jersey looks Falcons red.

This looks to be similar to the garbage that Georgia wore vs. Boise State several years ago in the Georgia Dome.