A few plays in slow mo from yesterday

SkerFalcon8710

Clean pocket on both plays, hit them in the hands...neither one of those is on MR.  On the Sanu play, McDougald would have murdered him if he led him a little bit more.  Granted, Mo got hurt on the play and still almost made the catch but those drops are not on Matt Ryan.

By the way, thank you for these replays Sker!  Much appreciated my friend!

Edited by athell

1 minute ago, mikeg272 said:

Thanks man, that knee still looks scary but I eat my crow on that one being on Matt. I like it fried with onion rings on the side

Julio is a bad drop but Matt was still incredibly late in my opinion or could have at least put some more zip on it

That's the only thing that stood out to me is that Ryan took a little too long to release on the throw to Julio.  There was a nice pocket there, shoulda been a catch.

3 minutes ago, athell said:

Clean pocket on both plays, hit them in the hands...neither one of those is on MR.  On the Sanu play, McDougald would have murdered him if he led him a little bit more.  Granted, Mo got hurt on the play and still almost made the catch but those drops are not on Matt Ryan.

By the way, thank you for these replays Sker!  Much appreciated my friend!

No problem, I'll try to get some 2nd half stuff up later tonight or tomorrow for sure. Any requests from the 2nd half?