Poor Defensive Play

Falcons_Frenzy

Tackling. I think just about every Falcon missed one or more tackles. Can someone please teach these guys the fundamentals of tackling please?

Winston had two amazing TD throws. My question is why was the safety not keeping the play in front of him? Two players underneath the offensive player shouldn't happen.

Defensive pressure. Everybody knows the Falcons can't get pressure since John Abraham was cut. How long ago was that? Is it ever going to change? I expected the defense to take a step back with so many new players on it. I didn't expect it to look like a high school junior varsity team. COME ON QUINN! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Falcons_Frenzy said:

Tackling. I think just about every Falcon missed one or more tackles. Can someone please teach these guys the fundamentals of tackling please?

Winston had two amazing TD throws. My question is why was the safety not keeping the play in front of him? Two players underneath the offensive player shouldn't happen.

Defensive pressure. Everybody knows the Falcons can't get pressure since John Abraham was cut. How long ago was that? Is it ever going to change? I expected the defense to take a step back with so many new players on it. I didn't expect it to look like a high school junior varsity team. COME ON QUINN! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!!

Average Is as average does

3 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

When i was watching that Sims play as it was happening, all I could do was shake my head in disgust. This defense has at least one play a year were it looks like the old tecmo bowl video game. It was almost as bad as Winston running for a 1st down on a like 3rd and 17 last year. 

Just as bad

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

When i was watching that Sims play as it was happening, all I could do was shake my head in disgust. This defense has at least one play a year were it looks like the old tecmo bowl video game. It was almost as bad as Winston running for a 1st down on a like 3rd and 17 last year. 

Yep. You can't see one play without being reminded of the other.