Empty seats yesterday

oldblazer

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Probably gonna be like that for a minute. Unless we go on a roll and win about 3 straight. Honestly we can be very fickle as a fanbase. But we have every right to be. I think as much as we all love this team, the trust isnt quite there yet. But they better do something because its gonna be painfil to see the new dome half empty next year.

2 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

It'll continue to be that way with Quinn at HC.

All talk, no substance.

Yall got what yall wanted.

MBS is gonna be the laughingstock stadium next year.  No butts in the seats.

I would like to add that not only do the Braves have a long term plan in place to build a winner, again, but they built their stadium directly in the path of the Falcons cash flow. Enjoy.

11 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

All talk, no substance.

Oh, there will be plenty of butts in the seats next year. 

Saints fans, Panther fans, Giants, etc.

16 hours ago, octoslash said:

Oh, there will be plenty of butts in the seats next year. 

Saints fans, Panther fans, Giants, etc.

GREAT Plan maybe we can sucker them into paying for all the stupid PSL's as well. Man sure looks like someone put the cart before the Hoss on this deal.

Is PSL a secret code for: Please Stop Losing?

Edited by high impact

Lots of Buc fans at the game based on the crowd noise. This will now be the visiting teams home away from home. Arthur did this and if they keep up their performance on the field it will only get worse. Alot of die-hard fans left after the psl fiasco. A new stadium will not matter if you dont have a winning team. The visitors will take over. 

Rumor has it Matt Ryan went into discuss the offensive game plan and problems with Arthur and Arthur told Matt if he can sell a few PSL's he would see what he could do. :o

So glad we are not spending our money to go to the games anymore. I remember many times coming home after yet another defeat and wondering why we bothered to go. It's much easier now, just change the channel.:munch:

5 minutes ago, TheDirtyBirdAttack said:

this is why the fan base sucks. no support whatsoever. Bash the team when they win or lose. pathetic. 

It's not the fans it is poor ownership, i had ST for 18 years and 12 under the Smiths...they never tried to fleece me and they actually delivered a superbowl.

14 minutes ago, TheDirtyBirdAttack said:

this is why the fan base sucks. no support whatsoever. Bash the team when they win or lose. pathetic. 

After 50 years screw that noise. I want a team that will try and try and try even if they lose. This coaching staff/front office and a good amount of players either fold like a lawn chair or puts ourselves in a worse position because they are not good enough to adjust to changing times/players = Shanny.

This team is garbage on the field and it did not have to be that way. quinn should have owned up to his mistake on KS and gotten a better OC. This defense should NOT be this bad in the second year. HOW MANY YEARS ARE WE GOING TO HAVE ISSUES SACKING THE QB!!!!!!

Not only are ATL sports fans tired of losers we are TIRED of spineless losers. I could very well support our team if we lost but put in such an effort that I could admire them trying. This is not the case now.

This team sucks, this coaching staff sucks and it is a shame that we could not get over the hump from the 2012 team which seems to be the peak of our current group of GM's/Players/Coaches

Edited by MAD597

2 minutes ago, uup115 said:

It's not the fans it is poor ownership, i had ST for 18 years and 12 under the Smiths...they never tried to fleece me and they actually delivered a superbowl.

I don't know about poor ownership, but it was poor timing to tried and pump STH on PSL at MBS to hard

I know a few STH on AFMB were fed up about MBS and said they wouldn't renew for 2016 either, by the looks of it more not on here decided the same thing.

12 minutes ago, AvidFalconFan said:

Lots of Buc fans at the game based on the crowd noise. This will now be the visiting teams home away from home. Arthur did this and if they keep up their performance on the field it will only get worse. Alot of die-hard fans left after the psl fiasco. A new stadium will not matter if you dont have a winning team. The visitors will take over. 

Rumor has it Matt Ryan went into discuss the offensive game plan and problems with Arthur and Arthur told Matt if he can sell a few PSL's he would see what he could do. :o

So glad we are not spending our money to go to the games anymore. I remember many times coming home after yet another defeat and wondering why we bothered to go. It's much easier now, just change the channel.:munch:

There really weren't many Bucs fans there yesterday.  They just made some noise when we were on offense and not really much you can do about that.

The fact that 75 % of the Falcon fans that were there wouldn't get off their *** and make some noise on defense is what pissed me off.  I love my Falcons but I really despise the majority of our fan base.

56 minutes ago, oldblazer said:

Been a sth for 16 years now and I don't remember so many empty seats. I'm not talking about the cheap ones in the end zones but the high dollar lower bowl and club level seats. Especially for opening weekend. 

If we go on a serious losing streak (which is very possible, looking at our schedule), more empty seats are coming --- I know, I wouldn't spend any of my hard-earned dollars to see the product we're putting on the field right now!  But, it may be too early to tell --- I'm just taking a wait and see attitude, at this point...

48 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

All talk, no substance.

Well in MOST markets that would be true........but Atlanta metro area has 10,000 new bodies moving in per MONTH, and a bunch also leaving. This market is so mobile the Falcons will always be a curiosity to tons of new faces........PLUS the HUGE Corporate population with more money than they know what to do with is always there to entertain someone.