Where Is Rex Ryan When You Need Him?

BirdWeisErrr_2

1 hour ago, RING OF HONOR said:

I'm tired of the Falcon filter...we need some dogs in here...players that have an edge to them. Nastiness. ..those players have that second and third gear...the nice guy experiment should be over...no more choir boys.. 

yes, cause the dogs do so much good when they are suspended.

6 minutes ago, RING OF HONOR said:

You do know that every player that has that dog in him isn't felon or drug addict right....come on man...i know you didn't just start watching football. ..and you probably played...so you know what I'm talking about....

kind of like every "choirboy" isn t soft? or are we just making stupid generalizations?

2 minutes ago, birdz4i said:

kind of like every "choirboy" isn t soft? or are we just making stupid generalizations?

I'm not going to go back and forth with you...im stating my opinion. ..every team in the league no we are soft...I'm starting to hear the announcers from other teams say it...I'm hearing sports shows say it... If I  offended you with my description of players...i apologize. ..but like I said...we need some nastiness on the team...and I don't mean unclean..