Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Officiating crew really screwed us...

56 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Halsey. said:

They want the Falcons to go to the UK despite the new stadium? Not buying that one. I'd revise your conspiracy theory.

Not buying any screwy conspiracy junk either BUT  I  DO  think there is a genuine SUBLIMINAL leaning on any close call where the refs will always go against the doormat franchises............and Atlanta leads the world in that category. NOBODY in the world of sports respects Atlanta as a winning relevant sports city. That ended when Glavine, Smoltz, and Maddux all retired from a Brave uniform. And..........those 3 guys were the most productive players with MEANINGFUL results in the history of Atlanta sports.

16 hours ago, Snowen said:

I know we had some stupid penalties, and we didnt play good at all, but know what pisses me off the most? The refs.. It was such BS. Especially that 2nd Clayborn penalty that he wasnt even offsides, but the refs called it. How about all the holding on our DL vs Winston, or how about the push off from Evans. It's just the same **** every year vs the Falcons when it comes to facing the bucs or aints. Proving as usual, the NFL is rigged towards wanting certain teams to win, and certain teams to lose. See how many NFL network analysts keep saying this is the Bucs year to finally get over the top? Its no coincidence that NFL wants Winston to be the next Cam, and they just want to Falcons to be sold to the UK.

Umm I remember seeing it and saying Clayborn you are close back up. Sure enough, flag.

It's funny that this guy is actually on point and yet everyone else is like 'oh nooooo, no way'! Tf? Were you all watching the same game? The refs were out to get us from jump! My conspiracy is that keeping a majority melanated market mediocre while making gradual profits off of them and the surrounding locals is in the best interests of a selective few. Competitive but never dominant. Creative complacency! I saw so much holding on the right side of Tampa's Oline it was comical. Did they receive one penalty call tho? No sir'e Bobby Jr. They had their way because the refs let them play unchecked while making sure we had to play a near perfect game to win. The penalties definitely were our #1 issue yesterday and yet again I see blatant calls either against us or NOT for us with a few UR bones being tossed to us like starving dogs. Vanilla *** DQ better find Life's Balls and make biscuits or he's gonna quickly become a laughing stock as a HC in this league. He looked as bad at first half time management as Smitty used to. Call a effin' timeout and adjust to the BS DQ.

48 minutes ago, Bring It said:

Not buying any screwy conspiracy junk either BUT  I  DO  think there is a genuine SUBLIMINAL leaning on any close call where the refs will always go against the doormat franchises............and Atlanta leads the world in that category. NOBODY in the world of sports respects Atlanta as a winning relevant sports city. That ended when Glavine, Smoltz, and Maddux all retired from a Brave uniform. And..........those 3 guys were the most productive players with MEANINGFUL results in the history of Atlanta sports.

People say stuff like that all the time and then I'm left sitting here going Patriots? Saints?

42 minutes ago, Gimme. said:

It's funny that this guy is actually on point and yet everyone else is like 'oh nooooo, no way'! Tf? Were you all watching the same game? The refs were out to get us from jump! My conspiracy is that keeping a majority melanated market mediocre while making gradual profits off of them and the surrounding locals is in the best interests of a selective few. Competitive but never dominant. Creative complacency! I saw so much holding on the right side of Tampa's Oline it was comical. Did they receive one penalty call tho? No sir'e Bobby Jr. They had their way because the refs let them play unchecked while making sure we had to play a near perfect game to win. The penalties definitely were our #1 issue yesterday and yet again I see blatant calls either against us or NOT for us with a few UR bones being tossed to us like starving dogs. Vanilla *** DQ better find Life's Balls and make biscuits or he's gonna quickly become a laughing stock as a HC in this league. He looked as bad at first half time management as Smitty used to. Call a effin' timeout and adjust to the BS DQ.

You cannot seriously believe this bologna!! If you do then stop watching. I don't know what games you clowns were watching but every call against the Falcons yesterday was a legit call. That's the facts. The refs did not screw the Falcons. That's bull.

Realist likes this