Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowen

Officiating crew really screwed us...

56 posts in this topic

I know we had some stupid penalties, and we didnt play good at all, but know what pisses me off the most? The refs.. It was such BS. Especially that 2nd Clayborn penalty that he wasnt even offsides, but the refs called it. How about all the holding on our DL vs Winston, or how about the push off from Evans. It's just the same **** every year vs the Falcons when it comes to facing the bucs or aints. Proving as usual, the NFL is rigged towards wanting certain teams to win, and certain teams to lose. See how many NFL network analysts keep saying this is the Bucs year to finally get over the top? Its no coincidence that NFL wants Winston to be the next Cam, and they just want to Falcons to be sold to the UK.

pr0d16y and Falcster like this

Lack of pass rush screwed us.

Our defensive made Winston look good generating no pressure and allowing him to step up to throw downfield.

Want to win get sacks and make it **** for the other teams QB dont worry about changing the refs we have no control over that.

15 minutes ago, Snowen said:

I know we had some stupid penalties, and we didnt play good at all, but know what pisses me off the most? The refs.. It was such BS. Especially that 2nd Clayborn penalty that he wasnt even offsides, but the refs called it. How about all the holding on our DL vs Winston, or how about the push off from Evans. It's just the same **** every year vs the Falcons when it comes to facing the bucs or aints. Proving as usual, the NFL is rigged towards wanting certain teams to win, and certain teams to lose. See how many NFL network analysts keep saying this is the Bucs year to finally get over the top? Its no coincidence that NFL wants Winston to be the next Cam, and they just want to Falcons to be sold to the UK.

Just stop. This team is bad, the coaching is bad. Stop blaming everything on the planet. Falcons are a 4 win team at best.

15 minutes ago, Kud_Falcon said:

Teams like New England have the NFL against them and they still win because they draft well and coach well. If you wanna blame someone blame Blank for hiring crap personnel.

Are you joking? NFL loves the patriots, they bring in all the money, but they cant let them get away with EVERYTHING so they have to suspend TB for a few games.. Honestly all the **** NE has done over the years, if it was the Falcons or Bengals, they would lose 5+ years of 1st round picks, Ryan suspended 2 seasons and more. Watch any Patriot game and look at how the refs react to them. 

You guys are delusional with your hate. This team, if penalties were fair, would of won this game and should be 9-7 at least. The NFL is rigged though so who cares, why does anyone watch this sport anymore

35 minutes ago, momak said:

Lack of pass rush screwed us.

Our defensive made Winston look good generating no pressure and allowing him to step up to throw downfield.

Want to win get sacks and make it **** for the other teams QB dont worry about changing the refs we have no control over that.

yep.. lot's of reasons we lost today, but the refs were not one of them.. not being to tackle a girl scout was one of them.  that was just embarrassing that run before the half.  talk about soft. 

6 minutes ago, Snowen said:

Are you joking? NFL loves the patriots, they bring in all the money, but they cant let them get away with EVERYTHING so they have to suspend TB for a few games.. Honestly all the **** NE has done over the years, if it was the Falcons or Bengals, they would lose 5+ years of 1st round picks, Ryan suspended 2 seasons and more. Watch any Patriot game and look at how the refs react to them. 

You guys are delusional with your hate. This team, if penalties were fair, would of won this game and should be 9-7 at least. The NFL is rigged though so who cares, why does anyone watch this sport anymore

Our new stadium is probably going to cost about $2 billion by the time it is said and done.  If the NFL is rigged, I'd like to ask Roger where our return on that is.

27 minutes ago, Snowen said:

The Falcons committed dumb penalties. That is what lost them the game. The NFL is not the boogy man. The NFL is not out to get the Falcons. Y'all really need to get over this mindset.

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, Snowen said:

Dude, they called a 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct on the Bucs, for waving their arms after Ryan got sacked. I don't care whose team you're on, that's nonsense.

Ok guys, have fun bitching about how bad MR is everyday, and thinking that is actually true (rofl imagine how many teams would rather have MR over their QB... but I guess Case Keenum is a future probowler right?)

Why do most of you even post here? You are clearly not falcons fans. All you do is keep asking for everyone to be fired, and how bad the team is. If I was on the Falcons team, I'd say **** you and tell you all to go cheer for the Aints if you hate the falcons so much.

2 hours ago, Snowen said:

Just sleep it off.

2 hours ago, Snowen said:

Its no coincidence that NFL wants Winston to be the next Cam, and they just want to Falcons to be sold to the UK.

If you paid attention to this board and elsewhere the other night, you'd have seen that there were a lot of people that felt that Cam didn't get the calls that he should have.  I guess the NFL was just paving the way for Jameis to take over, right?

12 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

If you paid attention to this board and elsewhere the other night, you'd have seen that there were a lot of people that felt that Cam didn't get the calls that he should have.  I guess the NFL was just paving the way for Jameis to take over, right?

I think he is just taking this loss hard.