Did the Browns do it again?

Halsey.

And now with RG3 back on IR, they must really be kicking themselves. I hope Coach Jackson didn't cash in any chips to talk the ownership into bringing Griffin onboard. If he did, that will definitely take a few years off coach's time there if things don't go right down the road.

On 9/11/2016 at 8:09 PM, Halsey. said:

Did the organization that passed up the chance to Draft QBs such as Big Ben, Aaron Rodgers, Derek Carr, etc pass up another good one in Carson Wentz? It must have stung watching him outplay RG3 today.

something is telling me that is the browns were to draft Rodgers, Carr or Big Ben they wouldn't be the players they are today.. The Browns are career enders...

8 hours ago, Golden State Dirty Bird said:

something is telling me that is the browns were to draft Rodgers, Carr or Big Ben they wouldn't be the players they are today.. The Browns are career enders...

Well they passed up Big Ben, Rodgers and Carr for Kellen Winslow, Braylon Edwards and Johnny Manziel. Couldn't have been much worse!