should Falcons fan TheyHateME change his avatar?

papachaz

Should Falcons fan and board member Theyhateme change his avatar to.......  

32 members have voted

1. 1. It's been requested to start a poll, should TheyHateMe change his avatar to a picture of Tamme since it just fits so appropriately?

• a picture of Jacob Tamme, the NFLS most hated man
    • leave it as it is

discussing this in another thread, I suggested he change his avatar to a pic of the NFL's most hated man, Jacob Tamme. He said if I'd start the poll, he'd do it if he poll said to.

I think we should go by what the results are by, ohhhh, the thursday night game this week? He's agreed to change it if the poll says he should, so vote by thursday!

9 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Did someone use use the virtual bolt cutters on this thread?:lol:

I think one of the members with today's loss up his ....... ummmm...........craw, reported it because it has a members name in the title and they thought it was a 'call out' thread.

I was ready to leave it locked though, cause it was at 100% for him to change it, LOL

but you know, heaven forbid a little levity to lighten the mood of the board a little bit. If he and I hadn't been discussing his avatar in another thread, and HE said 'do the poll' I wouldn't have ever done it

14 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Did someone use use the virtual bolt cutters on this thread?:lol:

I know people who know people who know people. Seriously though the mods are probably handling tons of crappy reports right now. A pm goes a mile if they lock a thread that may have not needed to be locked. They don't always have time to look into everything in depth.

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I meant to use that as his avatar, not to tatf.

LOL oh ok......

someone should definitely use that as their avatar, that's a good idea. Maybe if things get settled in with this team (though I doubt that seriously) I can give felix a rest....he's been pacing for a quite a while, LOL