Ryan's press conference

After watching Ryan's press conference, he just seems like a man who doesn't like the situation he is in. You know when you disagree with your boss but you have no choice but to back his decision in a meeting. That seems to be Ryan's attitude. He may say there is no problem between him and Shanahan but I think he is lying.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, montanaman71 said:

I didn't see the press conference but from previous interviews you can tell he is absolutely lying. However he is not the person to publicly say anything which I like but he better be in blank's and Quinn's office raising ****.

Yeah I understand that he has to give the politically correct answers, but you can tell with his body language and tone he is saying "this is some ********".

Edited by 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit

9 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

JAMEIS Winston LOVES Dirk Koetter, the guy Blank allowed to walk......I mean LOVES HIM. Your troubles lay much deeper than coaching and your GM's.

Exactly.

Some of us loved him too, but too many morons here didn't understand he played to our strengths. He had a YAFL oline to work with, and a figure skater GM who signed a broken down datsun in Stephen Jackson. He is easily the best OC this franchise has had. And this home Depot moron chased him away and let rex ryan sign somewhere else.

Well folks let's pick a playoffs favorite cause these Atlanta Falfrauds are going to be sitting at home again.

50 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

JAMEIS Winston LOVES Dirk Koetter, the guy Blank allowed to walk......I mean LOVES HIM. Your troubles lay much deeper than coaching and your GM's.

It's not a popular opinion, but the Falcons problems go as high as Blank. At some point the one who is hiring and firing people has to shoulder some of the blame

4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

It's not a popular opinion, but the Falcons problems go as high as Blank. At some point the one who is hiring and firing people has to shoulder some of the blame

I actually know someone who used to be a significant employee under Arthur Blank, and she said he is a very difficult person to work for. The pleasant, caring person you see in interviews is not the man inside the boardroom. He is a meddler (no surprise there) and works hard to impose his will on subordinates, even though he supposedly hired them because they were smart, independent thinkers. There's a pattern there somewhere. 

Edited by Grandyman11

I just know that during the build up to our last drive when they kept cutting to Ryan on the sidelines, I did not see the same focus that I have grown accustomed to seeing out of him during our many comebacks.  He kept turning his back to the field with what appeared to be no other players or staff around him.  No prep work or rallying the troops, ****, usually he already has his helmet on.  Something needs to come to a head and the only guy with the stones to speak up was sitting in the stands.

Just now, SirCzah said:

I just know that during the build up to our last drive when they kept cutting to Ryan on the sidelines, I did not see the same focus that I have grown accustomed to seeing out of him during our many comebacks.  He kept turning his back to the field with what appeared to be no other players or staff around him.  No prep work or rallying the troops, ****, usually he already has his helmet on.  Something needs to come to a head and the only guy with the stones to speak up was sitting in the stands.

Yes, he was just pacing the sidelines with no one around. Tom Brady would be huddling with the OC at such a critical time. Something is definitely wrong in old Flowery Branch. 

2 minutes ago, Grandyman11 said:

In any organization, the problems START with the man on top. Basic Business Leadership 101. 

Agreed. I think Blank needs to re-evaluate how he is picking guys. It's like we keep picking the nice guy. I want the Harbaugh style coach that players love. At the end of the day as long as you win and don't cheat, no one has to like you. 

9 minutes ago, SirCzah said:

That's because he knows the system isn't going to change and I think he has just said **** it, can't wait for this contract to expire.  Then Atlanta can have a different QB, like Schaub or Simms or whoever they round up, and I can go to a team that actually gives a **** about working to their players' strengths and wants to win.