what's all the fuss about? we're tied for 2nd in the division

papachaz

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I actually think the reason I'm in such a better mood/frame of mind than most here tonight, might be because the game pretty much did match mine. 

Haha. Same boat here. My wife said I handled the loss really well. I told her it was because the falcons aren't good and I am not surprised they lost. 

yeah that's the positive that i took away from the day. the bucs looked a lot like us (probably better defensive talent) during the smith/koetter days. a big lead turns into a sweater.

my thing i'm more upset about is that with our schedule, we've gotta win the easy(easier) games.

20 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I actually think the reason I'm in such a better mood/frame of mind than most here tonight, might be because the game pretty much did match mine. 

It didn't meet my expectations, I knew we were going to have some struggles on D I just didn't know we were going to do it all in one game. :lol: 

That aside I get "upset" (using that word loosely) for like 10 minutes and then I'm over it. I'm as passionate as you can get about the team but I'm not going to let them actually affect me outside of the time while I'm watching the game. I wouldn't make it as a Falcons fan for very long if I did that.

I'll be ****ed if they don't put me through the ringer for the three hours I'm watching them though.

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

It didn't meet my expectations, I knew we were going to have some struggles on D I just didn't know we were going to do it all in one game. :lol: 

That aside I get "upset" (using that word loosely) for like 10 minutes and then I'm over it. I'm as passionate as you can get about the team but I'm not going to let them actual affect me outside of the time while I'm watching the game. I wouldn't make it as a Falcons fan for very long if I did that.

I'll be ****ed if they don't put me through the ringer for the three hours I'm watching them though.

THIS defines my avatar change, you mentioned it and I never responded, my expectations for this year and what you said nailed it!