Greg Hardy is still out there.

Marco102

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Greg Hardy wouldn't be a good fit here. Not really talking about because he is nuts, because he's not soft. He would probably scare our guys.

This 1000  times.  We may need that pyscho on our team to get the toughness we all so badly want. I'm just sick of not having a pass rush anything at this point is worth a try. 

Just now, Marco102 said:

This 1000  times.  We may need that pyscho on our team to get the toughness we all so badly want. I'm just sick of not having a pass rush anything at this point is worth a try. 

He couldn't even make it in Dallas because he is nuts.  What makes you think he would survive here more than 3 minutes?

7 minutes ago, coastiemike said:

He couldn't even make it in Dallas because he is nuts.  What makes you think he would survive here more than 3 minutes?

Well he's out of the NFL making $0.  Any shot at getting that pay day may cause him to change his ways.  Look what the guy did was deplorable, but if he can come here and get 10 sacks and is a model citizen. Why not give him a shot for the vet min? 

Edited by Marco102

1 minute ago, Marco102 said:

Well he's out of the NFL making $0.  Any shot at getting that pay day may cause him to change his was.  Look what the guy did was deplorable, but if he can come here and get 10 sacks and is a model citizen. Why not give him a shot for the vet min? 

Crazy people don't change their ways. It just doesn't happen. He was making $0 when Dallas gave him a chance and that didn't even work out.

1 minute ago, coastiemike said:

Crazy people don't change their ways. It just doesn't happen. He was making $0 when Dallas gave him a chance and that didn't even work out.

True.  I just want a passrush that gets sacks and not hurries.  He's the best alternative out there that's not on the falcons roster. 

21 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

Greg Hardy wouldn't be a good fit here. Not really talking about because he is nuts, because he's not soft. He would probably scare our guys.

I lol'ed pretty hard at this. But seriously I don't think it would take bringing in Hardy to scare our bunch, you could probably do that with a bunny rabbit and two or three butterflies. J/K lol, I think.