Jump to content

Sanu


BirdFan33
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

I followed Matt and Sanu off the field into the tunnel after the game and Matt came up behind him and asked him if he was ok, and Sanu looked back and he thinks it will be ok and that it got caught in the turf and twisted. Fingers crossed. 

That was a nasty twist he took. Hope he's ok but didn't like the way it looked

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good to know.  You didn't happen to ask Ice why he threw behind Jones and Sanu on that last drive did you?  I know man, that would take a set of big cajones.  

Matt didn't, Sanu tripped coming out of his break that ball was dead nuts on target.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good to know.  You didn't happen to ask Ice why he threw behind Jones and Sanu on that last drive did you?  I know man, that would take a set of big cajones.  

Julio had the ball with both hands and didn't catch it. Sanu tripped over his own feet and failed to convert an easy first down on a throw that would have hit him in the helmet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Julio had the ball with both hands and didn't catch it. Sanu tripped over his own feet and failed to convert an easy first down on a throw that would have hit him in the helmet. 

Julio has to catch that ball.  It was a needed completion at a critical time.  If we can rag on Matt for throwing bonehead interceptions in the redzone at critical times, we gotta hold Julio accountable for when he drops a pass at a critical time too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm not that savvy on here or especially mobile to try to embed video, but if anyone could place the Sanu injury/pass play... I don't remember it as being a perfect pass and he tripped over his own feet and got hurt. I remember him trying to stop immediately full stride trying to catch a pass way behind him and his knee twisting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I'm not that savvy on here or especially mobile to try to embed video, but if anyone could place the Sanu injury/pass play... I don't remember it as being a perfect pass and he tripped over his own feet and got hurt. I remember him trying to stop immediately full stride trying to catch a pass way behind him and his knee twisting

That was a perfectly thrown ball and Sanu tripped out of his break...and Jones drifting back and not attacking that ball is another issue on the deep pass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Julio has to catch that ball.  It was a needed completion at a critical time.  If we can rag on Matt for throwing bonehead interceptions in the redzone at critical times, we gotta hold Julio accountable for when he drops a pass at a critical time too.

yep.. there is not such a thing as a player who is above criticism.. that was a bad play and he needs to be catching those type balls.  no excuse for not catching that. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I'm not that savvy on here or especially mobile to try to embed video, but if anyone could place the Sanu injury/pass play... I don't remember it as being a perfect pass and he tripped over his own feet and got hurt. I remember him trying to stop immediately full stride trying to catch a pass way behind him and his knee twisting

I know YouTube videos all you do is past the URL and it embeds automatically.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, uup115 said:

That was a perfectly thrown ball and Sanu tripped out of his break...and Jones drifting back and not attacking that ball is another issue on the deep pass.

These are NFL receivers.  If the balls hits them in the hands, they should make the catch.  Not to mention, I think Ryan actually did they a favor on those because if he led them anymore they would have gotten lit up and people would be bitching about MR leading them into danger.  You get paid millions to catch the ball...catch the **** ball!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...