Sanu

BirdFan33

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, BirdFan33 said:

I followed Matt and Sanu off the field into the tunnel after the game and Matt came up behind him and asked him if he was ok, and Sanu looked back and he thinks it will be ok and that it got caught in the turf and twisted. Fingers crossed. 

That was a nasty twist he took. Hope he's ok but didn't like the way it looked

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good to know.  You didn't happen to ask Ice why he threw behind Jones and Sanu on that last drive did you?  I know man, that would take a set of big cajones.  

Matt didn't, Sanu tripped coming out of his break that ball was dead nuts on target.

6 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Good to know.  You didn't happen to ask Ice why he threw behind Jones and Sanu on that last drive did you?  I know man, that would take a set of big cajones.  

Julio had the ball with both hands and didn't catch it. Sanu tripped over his own feet and failed to convert an easy first down on a throw that would have hit him in the helmet. 

2 hours ago, WalkingTheDawg said:

Julio had the ball with both hands and didn't catch it. Sanu tripped over his own feet and failed to convert an easy first down on a throw that would have hit him in the helmet. 

Julio has to catch that ball.  It was a needed completion at a critical time.  If we can rag on Matt for throwing bonehead interceptions in the redzone at critical times, we gotta hold Julio accountable for when he drops a pass at a critical time too.

I'm not that savvy on here or especially mobile to try to embed video, but if anyone could place the Sanu injury/pass play... I don't remember it as being a perfect pass and he tripped over his own feet and got hurt. I remember him trying to stop immediately full stride trying to catch a pass way behind him and his knee twisting

2 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I'm not that savvy on here or especially mobile to try to embed video, but if anyone could place the Sanu injury/pass play... I don't remember it as being a perfect pass and he tripped over his own feet and got hurt. I remember him trying to stop immediately full stride trying to catch a pass way behind him and his knee twisting

That was a perfectly thrown ball and Sanu tripped out of his break...and Jones drifting back and not attacking that ball is another issue on the deep pass.

7 hours ago, dirtybird2k5 said:

Julio has to catch that ball.  It was a needed completion at a critical time.  If we can rag on Matt for throwing bonehead interceptions in the redzone at critical times, we gotta hold Julio accountable for when he drops a pass at a critical time too.

yep.. there is not such a thing as a player who is above criticism.. that was a bad play and he needs to be catching those type balls.  no excuse for not catching that. 

9 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

I know YouTube videos all you do is past the URL and it embeds automatically.

5 minutes ago, uup115 said:

That was a perfectly thrown ball and Sanu tripped out of his break...and Jones drifting back and not attacking that ball is another issue on the deep pass.

These are NFL receivers.  If the balls hits them in the hands, they should make the catch.  Not to mention, I think Ryan actually did they a favor on those because if he led them anymore they would have gotten lit up and people would be bitching about MR leading them into danger.  You get paid millions to catch the ball...catch the **** ball!