It's official and it's not changing...

nomak

1 hour ago, slamee101 said:

Why are they jack***es though?  For being critical or for going as far as saying he should be fired?

All things considered; barely into his 2nd year as HC, actually develops players, turned our defense around (didn't look good today, I'll concede), etc. I look at the little things called "facts" (color me acting logically). So yea, coming in and calling for his head, again, after all things considered, makes one a jack*** in my honest opinion. Have a nice day :tiphat:

Edited by A Dog Named Brian

Just now, A Dog Named Brian said:

All things considered; barely into his 2nd year as HC, actually develops players, turned our defense around (didn't look good today, I'll concede), etc. I look at the little things called "facts" (color me acting logically). So yea, coming in and calling for his head after all things considered, makes on a jack*** in my honest opinion. Have a nice day :tiphat:

Difference of opinion.  It's alright if you're a glass half full kind of guy but there's a lot to be worried about in the Quinn era.  If some just feel like it's going to take time...that's cool.  However, everyone doesn't feel that way.  Plenty of people have made early calls and been correct.  I knew Ray Edwards was a bust 3 games into his Falcon career.  I knew it was early and he deserved the benefit of the doubt but I also knew what I was seeing.  

At this stage, Quinn will get another year after this one but I think the writing is on the wall that he's probably not HC material.  If the people who believe this are wrong...we're wrong.  However, seeing the lack of discipline, the issues with our offense, etc. I think at this stage it's fair to wonder if we got the right guy.

Considering his red-hot 5-0 start as HC, Quinn has been trending downward for a good while now. I think he has reasonable job security, but I really don't know if he could survive a 6-10 or 5-11 season this year if the team appears to throw in the towel and is just getting blown out every week at the end.

39 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

I think it is going to be a long but short tenure as head coach for Quinn. If you know what I mean. The guy can still turn this thing around, but the more I see of him the less I like think this will happen.

I have to admit I am interested to see how TD is gonna throw him under the bus to  keep his job.   Though at this point it's pretty obvious TD can do no wrong.

2 minutes ago, opensource001 said:

I have to admit I am interested to see how TD is gonna throw him under the bus to  keep his job.   Though at this point it's pretty obvious TD can do no wrong.

Yeah, I am praying for the day that TD is smashed by that very bus that he has thrown many people under. The longer TD can do no in the eyes of Blank, the longer the Falcons and the fans have to suffer

31 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Difference of opinion.  It's alright if you're a glass half full kind of guy but there's a lot to be worried about in the Quinn era.  If some just feel like it's going to take time...that's cool.  However, everyone doesn't feel that way.  Plenty of people have made early calls and been correct.  I knew Ray Edwards was a bust 3 games into his Falcon career.  I knew it was early and he deserved the benefit of the doubt but I also knew what I was seeing.  

At this stage, Quinn will get another year after this one but I think the writing is on the wall that he's probably not HC material.  If the people who believe this are wrong...we're wrong.  However, seeing the lack of discipline, the issues with our offense, etc. I think at this stage it's fair to wonder if we got the right guy.

Exactly