Great Game Ladies...It certainly was S A L A C I O U S!!

jb 3.0

Go ahead......you can tell one another I was spot on all along!

That said, it's still only one game, and it simply showed how much work you have to do, and hopefully most will quit paying attention to the nonsense Gazoo keeps feeding you about your team. We won, and I could just see all the work the Bucs need. Smitty's defense isn't nearly as good as I thought it would be coming outta the gate. I also saw that Quinn's isn't anywhere near defensive coach Gazoo keeps telling you he is. Dirk knew exactly how to attack that Cover 3.

Good victory for you all. You have studs at LB and a stud DT which makes everything easier for the rest of the front seven. Was surprised Martin didn't go clean off on us but credit to out run game. 

Hargreeves looks good. Where was your second round pass rusher? Did he get many snaps. 

As as of right now Tampa is more talented on D than us. Maybe O too. 

our defense showed some improvement over all, we got pressure on Winston and forced him into mistakes, no sacks today but Winston being the athlete he is escaped a couple sacks. We had some defensive penalties that were costly and Matt Ryan has progressed in this system. Congrats on the win and we will see u again in a couple months.

2 hours ago, HEIST said:

I can appreciate how OP attacks the super homer posts. Still don't know why the mods dont move this to rival central :munch:

Rival Central is now under quarantine, something about radioactive B.S. floating around over there....very dangerous.

Thanks so much for all the gracious posts....Youse guys/gals aint all that bad.......for Falcon fans.;)

So many of us Buc fans are just thrilled that it finally looks like we have some real NFL Coaching. Coaching we haven't had since Gruden and Kiffin were here. We may still only go 7-9 or 8-8 if Smitty doesn't get our defense a bit more polished. But even with that we can tell our arrow's pointing up instead what it has these past 7 years.

The Bucs start out 1-0... come back a month later y'all will be 1-4 or 2-3 at best, and we'll all be looking back at this and laughing. "hey, remember when it looked like the Bucs were gonna be good this year? Hahaha". It'll be same ol' Bucs. But this time with the hilariously reunited Smith and Koetter coaching team. Good luck Sucs! 

18 hours ago, Da Bird is Da Word said:

The Bucs start out 1-0... come back a month later y'all will be 1-4 or 2-3 at best, and we'll all be looking back at this and laughing. "hey, remember when it looked like the Bucs were gonna be good this year? Hahaha". It'll be same ol' Bucs. But this time with the hilariously reunited Smith and Koetter coaching team. Good luck Sucs! 

Unlike starting 5-0 an still missing the playoffs?

• 1 month later...