We're 0-1 overall and 0-1 in the division, which sucks, but there were a lot of positives from our side.

First, Matt didn't play great, but he played better than I expected. No turnovers which is huge. The Bucs were getting decent pressure and Matt was hanging in there.

2nd, other than the two deep touchdowns by Winston the defense looked better. I think matin only had one run over 15 yards. Jones played pretty well. Trufant played well too. Alford was eh.

3rd, the Bucs are a good team. We played them very well and it was close. For a second it looked like they might breakaway, but we held in there and made it a close game.

21 minutes ago, Realist said:

We're 0-1 overall and 0-1 in the division, which sucks, but there were a lot of positives from our side.

First, Matt didn't play great, but he played better than I expected. No turnovers which is huge. The Bucs were getting decent pressure and Matt was hanging in there.

2nd, other than the two deep touchdowns by Winston the defense looked better. I think matin only had one run over 15 yards. Jones played pretty well. Trufant played well too. Alford was eh.

3rd, the Bucs are a good team. We played them very well and it was close. For a second it looked like they might breakaway, but we held in there and made it a close game.

Best positive for game.......there was an actual passrush..... we got to the QB, and applied some pressure

12 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Jones played well? He got beat for a TD by a tight end in the redzone, got stiff armed by Doug Martin and failed like 6 others to take down Sims. He looked lost out there.

I'll have to go back and rewatch it, but I thought he was covering the underneath stuff pretty well.

14 minutes ago, Realist said:

There are No positives!

Matt looked like Joey Harrington..only with a weaker arm. No turnovers..but half the passes  were terribly off target..or thrown Waay late. 

Oh and by NFL standards he had plenty of time to conduct the offense. This last attempt at a comeback was embarrassing. 

The Rookie on the other side(Winston) seemed to do just fine learning the new system..he's beaten us 3 times now. Meanwhile Matt has 9 years experience in the league

The Defense looked good?   4 touchdown passes by Winston and 31 points given up at home..

We held in and made it a close game at home? Talk about lower expectations.

The look on Julio's face says it all. 

Just now, defcon4 said:

There are No positives!

Matt looked like Joey Harrington..only with a weaker arm. No turnovers..but half the passes  were terribly off target..or thrown Waay late. 

Oh and by NFL standards he had plenty of time to conduct the offense. This last attempt at a comeback was embarrassing. 

The Rookie on the other side(Winston) seemed to do just fine learning the new system..he's beaten us 3 times now. Meanwhile Matt has 9 years experience in the league

The Defense looked good?   4 touchdown passes by Winston and 31 points given up at home..

We held in and made it a close game at home? Talk about lower expectations.

The look on Julio's face says it all. 

It's a division game vs. a good team. Given the talent on this team, they played okay. Personally I'm not expecting more than 8 wins this season, so I was actually pleasantly surprised with the way they played today. I can understand why you'd be upset if you were expecting playoffs for the team this year.

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

It's a division game vs. a good team. Given the talent on this team, they played okay. Personally I'm not expecting more than 8 wins this season, so I was actually pleasantly surprised with the way they played today. I can understand why you'd be upset if you were expecting playoffs for the team this year.

They aren't a good team. Just a better team than we were today, and we certainly can't be classed anywhere near to a good team right now.

31 minutes ago, Realist said:

In the words of Coach Mora...well you know, Playoffs

What I am expecting it for the veteran leadership on this team to step up and play to their ability.

If fans are not expecting anymore out of Ryan than we saw today then we need someone else behind center.

This team is suppose to have talent scattered about.  

Supposedly a top 5 QB.  

A more than adequate RB duo.

A very decent O-line with an upgrade at Center this season.

One of the best receivers in the league along with the addition of Sanu. 

The same can be said for the Defense.

An above average CB tandem

Talent  at linebacker and also the D-line.

Weatherspoon, Freeney, Beasley, Reed to name a few. 

So, Yes anyone who is a fan should expect more.