5 Things we just have to accept and hope for change.

falconfrenzy70

5.  The team will never go anywhere with TD as general manager.

4.  Shanahan is as creative as a piece of cardboard.

3.  Team talent scouting has been on a constant decline for years.

2.  The fans will never get behind this team since the fans are smarter than the coaches.

1.  Matt Ryan IS NOT THE ANSWER.  He peaked 5 years ago.

I agree with the fire TD crowd. It's about time. I don't care what we have to do to get this dude out of office, I'm down to fly down there and forklift his azz out. Whatever it takes. Also kyle shannahan needs to go period. He didn't use freeman till the 3rd God damm quarter inexcusable.

9 minutes ago, osiruz said:

I agree with the fire TD crowd. It's about time. I don't care what we have to do to get this dude out of office, I'm down to fly down there and forklift his azz out. Whatever it takes. Also kyle shannahan needs to go period. He didn't use freeman till the 3rd God damm quarter inexcusable.

They said they would use the hot hand and Coleman was the hot hand.. Dude led us in recieving and looked better running the ball today. There will be a lot of back and forth. I expect them to get identical numbers this session. 

hmmm...  I wonder why are people  shocked when a rebuilding, non-playoff team loses? 

TD is fine, we got the players we wanted from the draft to Alex Mack. People need to also accept that DQ himself was a rookie and will have the same growing pains as any other profession. 

The main problem isnt the team but the fans delusion that we were better without proof. 

On the bright side, Myles Garrett here we come. 

Edited by ramonezy

3 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

hmmm...  I why are people  shocked when a rebuilding, non-playoff team loses? 

TD is fine, we got the players we wanted from the draft to Alex Mack. People need to also accept that DQ himself was a rookie and will have the same growing pains as any other profession. 

The main problem isnt the team but the fans delusion that we were better without proof. 

But mike Smith did more with less

9 minutes ago, ramonezy said:

hmmm...  I wonder why are people  shocked when a rebuilding, non-playoff team loses? 

... or DeShaun Watson