The question of No Respect has been answered, yet again!

roguebeaver

This game while entertaining, was pathetic. These type games are the identity of this team now, and sadly, only a drastic change  may be needed to change it. Who is this team? I dunno, other than fast and physical...does not matter if you can't finish the play, my lord the running of TB spoke volumes of phast and physical w/o the finish. Stop whining about no respect and understand the reason and why. So sad!!!

Why should we garner any respect. These players need to spit on themselves. This team is getting worse every season. Missed tackles, too many penalties, best players don't get the ball, undisciplined play. This is just too much. I give up in this team for thr season. If we can't beat Tampa ain't no way were beating the panthers and saints.

Just now, SkerFalcon8710 said:

The right answer is that they said they'd go with the hot hand who was OBVIOUSLY tevin Coleman to anyone watching ... 

Tevin Coleman wasn't the hot hand as a runner. All his damage were on dump offs when he's clearly the faster guy. He didn't do crap on the ground either

It would be nice to just see a competitive football team for once. I think we are going to be highly disappointed this season. I originally had us pegged for 8-8, but I suspect it will be closer to 4-12. AB should start by changing the concept of the uniforms, they look dumb and feed into the losing culture of our franchise.