Matt Ryan to blame for last drive I'm sorry

HaRdH3ad

Dude literally twisted our WR ankles his **** self

Update: Apparently saying that he threw horrible passes last drive means I think he sucks overall but I'll laugh at the idiots that sit there and make such assumptions.  I love Matt...he just threw some horrible passes last drive. 

Be honest guys don't be blind. Thanks 

Edited by HaRdH3ad

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not on Ryan. That's just the downside of cleats. He planted his foot and it stayed like it was suppose to. Ryan had a great game. No INTS. A rock solid game. The coaching was the issue. There was some head scratching play calls. Other then that The Bucks Played Solid and we did to. SMH. Ryan was not the problem. 

Late throws also equals not getting open in time and trying to make something happen and give someone an opportunity. 

Offense put up points, the defense toward the end of the 2nd QTR stopped getting after Winston plane and simple. Granted Hagemen wasn't in the lineup to help, there were some serious bad DC formation calls, soft zone defense when you have the lead is never a good idea. Just my opinion, flame away....... 

Just now, likeriver said:

Y'all can hate all you want. What I saw tonight gave me confidence in my QB again.

Me too.  He literally had 4 poor throws all game. Unfortunately the last 2 costs a chance to continue the drive. But I'm not hating he had a really good game,  I hope the D gets their **** together. 

Matt ryan was fine he played well, but yall use that as an excuse like we need to fix this or fix that, he also did not make any plays to extend 3rd downs etc, had multiple throws that were off as well, he is fine but he also is getting paid like an elite playmaker a la rodgers etc.  He is not that, we cant have the best players in the league at every postition on offense for Matt guys, he really does need to make more plays, despite what he has, and he has quite a bit.

He was pretty bad today. Even his completions were off the mark. Look at that first big play to Sanu, Sanu made an amazing adjustment and snagged it. The short dump off and long run by Coleman was another excellent adjustment to a poorly thrown ball. That last drive was just awful. Had Julio with a little crease to run, had Sanu wide open in the soft spot of the zone. Missed both horribly. He had a few bonehead decisions throughout the game as well. If you're sticking up for Matt Ryan right now you're either only looking at stats and not game footage or you're delusional.

2 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

This game is on coaching. Undisciplined defense cost us this game. Penalties and such is on coaching. 

Couldn't agree more

and this doesn't even touch the 'good news' that Julio could have a lingering Ankle injury and Sanu looks like he might have tweaked his leg as well...