Quinn is Not Head Coach Material

Quarterback

I'm not happy to believe this and as most know here I'm normally more of a positive than a negative or skeptical force in general.

I was on board with the hire though I had my doubts about whether it was him that truly was the key coach for the Seahawks or he was just the administrator of a Pete Carrol Defense.  But after watching his press conferences with a middle school coach demeanor and answers to question, that doubt is no more.  He just doesn't have the essentials to be a #1.  Nice guy but not a Head Coach.  

Watching this lateral--not vertical--offense with Julio Jones on the field, surrendering just before the half with a running play on 3rd and 18, and the grossly poor discipline of lining up offsides (the first by kept alive Tampa's first TD drive) and a myriad of other issues is sickening.  I hate to admit that I saw this coming but this is not a well coached football team; this is a bunch of grown men being led by a male cheerleader.

And then there's Shanahan, Dimitroff, and Blank.  :bang: