Quinn will be great in time watch and see. The problem is Quinn had never been a HC even in college. He sold himself and tied himself to TD. THEN attached himself to a name Shannahan who on hindsight just was not the right choice for our team. I'm not saying TD has to go but I do believe someone else not TD friend Piolli needs to handle personal with Quinn. TD gets the golden parachute exec job. Shannahan  goes with his father or get an HC job. Then we will see Quinn excel.

to T

Quinn will be great in time watch and see. The problem is Quinn had never been a HC even in college. He sold himself and tied himself to TD. THEN attached himself to a name Shannahan who on hindsight just was not the right choice for our team. I'm not saying TD has to go but I do believe someone else not TD friend Piolli needs to handle personal with Quinn. TD gets the golden parachute exec job. Shannahan  goes with his father or get an HC job. Then we will see Quinn excel.

to T