Jump to content

I hate kyle


ATLFalcon36
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

This is straight out of the C.O.C. Please take a quick second to review and reacquaint yourself with the proper game day rules concerning posting/starting threads.  

 

***Please be advised that during game regulation, all game-related discussion must be limited to the official game thread, or in the game chat linked prior to each game. Any further threads started will be either locked or moved. Once the game has finished, feel free to start any Falcons related thread. This rule has been added for server reasons, and will be enforced weekly. This rule will also be implemented during draft day.***

 

Thanks,  your TATF moderating crew

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're an idiot. Please explain what Kyle has done today that has been bad? False start penalties. Dropped passes. Run blocking has been crappy. But of course it's Kyle's fault because you're an idiot that doesn't understand football.

Because his 3rd down call in the red zone was ******* stupid. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

He sucks. His scheme favors a mobile qb which we don't have. We have a cerebral qb who's best on a vertical offense predicated on presnap reads and adjustments which we do none of. His redone offenses are always amongst the worst and his sheer arrogance and inability to adjust and adapt to his personnel . He's just as bad if not worse than Greg Knapp 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

because its his offense - he gives direction on what he needs to run HIS offense, ultimately its quinns fault since he chose the O coordinator but u guys cant stomach admitting how bad of a mistake it was to bring this guy in if in fact it was a mistake, its not looking good so far, alex mack has done ****.  has made no difference so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Falconsfan567 said:

You're an idiot. Please explain what Kyle has done today that has been bad? False start penalties. Dropped passes. Run blocking has been crappy. But of course it's Kyle's fault because you're an idiot that doesn't understand football.

Are you watching the dayum game?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, nomak said:

Are you watching the dayum game?  

Yeah. I watched the game. The offense was fine today for the most part aside from the shoddy run blocking. The defense is the reason the Falcons lost today. They allowed 31 points and for Winston to throw 4 touchdowns. Offense had no turnovers. Defense had no sacks. That's why we lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ATLFalcon36 said:

He sucks. His scheme favors a mobile qb which we don't have. We have a cerebral qb who's best on a vertical offense predicated on presnap reads and adjustments which we do none of. His redone offenses are always amongst the worst and his sheer arrogance and inability to adjust and adapt to his personnel . He's just as bad if not worse than Greg Knapp 

all of this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah. I watched the game. The offense was fine today for the most part aside from the shoddy run blocking. The defense is the reason the Falcons lost today. They allowed 31 points and for Winston to throw 4 touchdowns. Offense had no turnovers. Defense had no sacks. That's why we lost.

Terrible playcalling in the redzone (settling for 3 points instead of 7) was a huge factor on why the Falcons lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...