NC Falcons Fans

k-train

If you happen to be in NC & are looking for a place to watch the games with fellow Falcons fans, I've got you covered.

My wife & I are both long-time Falcons fans who help run The Station in Carrboro (201 E. Main St., Carrboro). We'll be showing the games & making sure our birds are being repped properly in NC!

We'll have the most amazingly delicious tamales on Earth for sale, plus an insane Bloody Mary menu & $3.50 draft pints all day... and we have a pretty impressive selection of regional & national draft beers rotating weekly. In a week or so, when our neighboring CrossTies BBQ opens, we'll also have even more awesome food options available, including NC BBQ, Texas-style brisket, St. Louis-style ribs, wings with Alabama white sauce, and more smoked in-house meat recipes from all over the world, using the highest quality ingredients to bring you the highest quality food possible. This won't be your run-of-the-mill bar food, this is coming from a kitchen owned & operated by renowned chefs.

Not sure how many of you there are out here in NC looking for a place to call our own, but hope you'll join us in making The Station NC's home for the Falcons!

Dang dude, that's awesome. I'm in the 910 but I'll have to go up there and check it out this season. Few things in this world better than mid-west BBQ. That's gonna be so cool to have a Falcons venue in the heart of NC. I would expect it to be pretty popular. There are actually a ton of Falcons fans in NC from my experience.

Edited by likeriver