Melvin Gordon

Josh Gordon 

Christine Micheal 

Tevin Colemen 

Funchess

jamies winston

Oakland D

Bucs Kicker

im trading Eliott and Josh Gordon for Julio....think it's a good trade? Opinions appreciated 

You're trading for a top 3 pick in PPR, I'm assuming you got Elliott around pick 5 or 6. You're looking good at RB with Freeman and Melvin Gordon.  I'd make the trade. Josh Gordon is probably closer to a Low end WR2 when he returns. You went heavy at RB to start the draft it looks like. Look into the "zero RB" theory. I'd make this trade.

Edited by SLEVEN

Of course the downside to trading for Jones and owning Freeman is that you are pretty much playing against yourself. Every play that goes to Jones is a play that didn't go to Freeman and vice versa, some fantasy players are hesitant to start two players in the same offense, except QB/WR pairing which for obvious reasons makes sense 

Edited by SLEVEN

15 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Of course the downside to trading for Jones and owning Freeman is that you are pretty much playing against yourself. Every play that goes to Jones is a play that didn't go to Freeman and vice versa, some fantasy players are hesitant to start two players in the same offense, except QB/WR pairing which for obvious reasons makes sense 

6 minutes ago, Falcanuck said:

No. Do not make that trade unless your goal is to just own Falcons. Your team is worse if you make that trade.

Freemen n Julio can eat with each other no problem. I don't really worry about that. My only thinking is if I was in Position to pick Julio with my first I would of anyway and the only thing I'm giving up is a risky Josh Gordon who is already short on 4 games of production. I don't think it leaves me with a hole at RB too big from Elliot to Gordon

57 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

My team is 

Tyrod Taylor QB

Freemen RB

Elliot RB

Golden Tate WR

Will Fuller WR 

Jordan Reed TE 

Rishard Matthews Flex

Melvin Gordon

Josh Gordon 

Christine Micheal 

Tevin Colemen 

Funchess

jamies winston

Oakland D

Bucs Kicker

im trading Eliott and Josh Gordon for Julio....think it's a good trade? Opinions appreciated 

I think your kicker is gonna win you your league... Solid pick, hopefully in the second.

19 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Elliot behind that Dallas line? Keep him.

18 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

You would likely lose that trade big-time if Josh Gordon keeps his nose clean.

Ezekiel Elliott is likely a top-5 RB this year and Josh Gordon is capable to be a top 5 WR or at least top 10 once he is back.

6 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Dont be a Buc-head OP, never pick a kicker in the 2nd.  BTW, I think Id keep Elliot unless you got a RB throw-in. 

That's my thing....I think Gordon is gonna produce big time this year. He looked pretty good in preason so it boiled down to Julio Vs Josh Gordon to me. I got him in the 4th and knew I would be nice once he came back from Suspension but him nor Elliot is a sure thing. I got good feelings about both no doubt but we know Julio is the best if not second best Wideout in the league. Gordon was top 5 but that was 2014 with a lot of time off in between. Looked great in preseason no doubt though. Gordon or Christine Micheal will make up for Elliot to me

4 minutes ago, Nino11 said:

That's my thing....I think Gordon is gonna produce big time this year. He looked pretty good in preason so it boiled down to Julio Vs Josh Gordon to me. I got him in the 4th and knew I would be nice once he came back from Suspension but him nor Elliot is a sure thing. I got good feelings about both no doubt but we know Julio is the best if not second best Wideout in the league. Gordon was top 5 but that was 2014 with a lot of time off in between. Looked great in preseason no doubt though. Gordon or Christine Micheal will make up for Elliot to me

i think Gordons gonna improve this year too, but Elliot behind that Oline  SMH,  My thing with julio in fantasy is the TDs. I'd like to see him get more.  But you never know, sometimes a move like that is the difference, if it feels good do it... good luck bud

Unfortunately I think you reached on Gordon in the 4th so you have really handcuffed yourself to him. You're trading a 1st and 4th rounder for a 1st. I like the trade in a vacuum  but knowing you're giving up what you think it a 4th rounder and your 1st for just a 1st, I couldn't do it  

6 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Unfortunately I think you reached on Gordon in the 4th so you have really handcuffed yourself to him. You're trading a 1st and 4th rounder for a 1st. I like the trade in a vacuum  but knowing you're giving up what you think it a 4th rounder and your 1st for just a 1st, I couldn't do it  

5 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

I wouldn't.  Gordon is in for a big year with RG3 at QB I personally have him in 3/3 leauges. Elliot should finish as a top 3 back. 3 down back behind the leauges best Oline. Perfect situation. 

I hear what ya sayin. Gordon was gettin taken 5th round in every league I was in. I was in the back of the 4th and my target (Sammy Watkins) got taken two picks before mines so I kinda was backed into a corner. I think for his production a 4th isn't bad for him. Elliot is gettin too much hype for me man idk. Dallas Oline is starting to get overrated. Plus I think teams are gonna load up the box with the Yung gun starting.

7 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

WRs are so much more consistent and reliable tho, the "zero RB" theory has proven this. Youre stacking the odds in your favor by getting Julio. It's all chance at this point but statistics show you're taking more of a chance with Elliot over Julio.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/football-by-the-numbers--zero-rb-strategy-193759684.html

I agree with the zero WR strategy. I drafted AJ Green 4th overall behind the top 3 WR. However I feel your underrating Gordon. He isnt a low end WR2. 

Aside from his talent. He's able to practise and train with the Browns while he's suspended which will help with any rust he may have. Also the Browns will be playing alot of catch up which means so many more opportunities for Gordon than your most WRs. 

Edited by Bobby.Digital

3 minutes ago, Bobby.Digital said:

Your underrating Gordon. He isnt a low end WR2 imo. 

He was great in 2013 but he has only played 5 games since and hasn't been that outstanding in them 24 passes for 303 yards. So he may be off to a slow start, I really don't know what he's going to be. I don't see him as a top 10 WR tho.

But I do have a lot of shares in him this year tho. lol

1 hour ago, Nino11 said:

You will lose this trade and regret it.   Ezekiel Elliot will likely dominate.....Christine Michael SUCKS DONK BALLZ - Thomas Rawls will be the starting RB once all the way back from injury.    Once Josh Gordon is back, he is just too good to give up a top 5 running back for the upgrade difference between Gordon and Julio - I have Julio on both of my fantasy teams - so I love Julio - but - don't do the trade - you are being a homer.

Problem is you got two players with top 10 POTENTIAL in their respective positions in Zeek and Gordon vs Jones who's a top 3 PROVEN wr. Plus, he's a Falcon! 

There's no right answer; you can argue either way. But 2 players are more likely to stay healthy, especially given Julio's injury prone history.

I love Julio and if this wasn't a ppr league, you never make the trade, but even in a ppr league, it's close, but I'd say keep your players.