3-4

AtlDraino

Just now, 215FalconsFanatic said:

upshaw is NOT and repeat not a  NT. Also it negates what Grady and Clayborn do well. they are not 3-4 DE.

I agree its a better fit for Jackson and maybe Hagemon but that is it. Also i dont know if Jones or Campbell can keep themselves clean in a 3-4 scheme as ILBs.

Your line up will only work in Madden. Sorry.

That's cold bruh.

Nah it wouldn't be very effective IMO. Grady is a disrupter no doubt be he isn't big or athletic enough to play end in a 3-4. hags is another guy who is DT our staff just hasn't figured it out yet. And Upshaw is more of an end/OLB In a 3-4.

This would be Beasley's best fit he fits the scheme to a T. 

And far as our linebackers I could see Cambell possibly making the transition but jones just isn't big or physical enough for that scheme.

17 minutes ago, 215FalconsFanatic said:

upshaw is NOT and repeat not a  NT. Also it negates what Grady and Clayborn do well. they are not 3-4 DE.

I agree its a better fit for Jackson and maybe Hagemon but that is it. Also i dont know if Jones or Campbell can keep themselves clean in a 3-4 scheme as ILBs.

We basically run a 3-4 tho brother. 4-3 under has 3-4 principles and basically 3-4 type players can make a 4-3 under work. The only difference is we don't blitz a lot and most 3-4 defenses love and die by the blitz. 

25 minutes ago, 215FalconsFanatic said:

Won't work on madden either 

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Nah, don't ever take it like that man. Just keep posting and having fun. All ideas are just that.

I know. Being military and being stationed all over the place (Canada now) you meet and talk to a lot of different fans. Mostly Cowboys I hate to say. It is nice just talking Falcons and throwing out ideas with the fan base. It is hard to defend our team sometimes. I do my best with what I got.

1 minute ago, AtlDraino said:

I know. Being military and being stationed all over the place (Canada now) you meet and talk to a lot of different fans. Mostly Cowboys I hate to say. It is nice just talking Falcons and throwing out ideas with the fan base. It is hard to defend our team sometimes. I do my best with what I got.

Definitely appreciate you man and I always encourage people to say what they think. Its all in fun. Always wanted to see Canada, just moved to the DC area, Northern Va. Started work as Armed Security and Special Police. They kill those guys in DC man. I'm like "dang!!!".

28 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

4-3 under is base. Nickel is just nickel when it's time. It really all depends on how a team lineups up but our base defense is 4-3 under because teams typically run on early downs. 

Quinn has said we will run the nickel 60% of the time.

54 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

We basically run a 3-4 tho brother. 4-3 under has 3-4 principles and basically 3-4 type players can make a 4-3 under work. The only difference is we don't blitz a lot and most 3-4 defenses love and die by the blitz. 

I know where you are coming from but i think saying that confuses most people. If you look at player placement and responsibility, its the same thing. they all goo back to the eagle and stack fronts/6-2, 5-3 fronts from yesteryear. i made a post about this a while ago and no one cared...lol...i found good books with diagrams and everything. Explains it fully.

Also for anyone who is wondering what we are talking about. This sat look at alabama. there are times when you arent sure what front they are running because of what TheFatboi is saying.

31 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Quinn has said we will run the nickel 60% of the time.

That doesn't make it base defense tho. Base is typically what you run on early downs and since teams run on early downs usually if he calls base it'll be 4-3 under. Again, that depends on how a team comes out. If they come out 3 wide we'll be in nickel. Every team runs nickel but it's not their base. Regardless of what percentage you stay in it. Your base defense is usually the one set up for early run downs which would be 4-3 under. 

6 minutes ago, 215FalconsFanatic said:

I know where you are coming from but i think saying that confuses most people. If you look at player placement and responsibility, its the same thing. they all goo back to the eagle and stack fronts/6-2, 5-3 fronts from yesteryear. i made a post about this a while ago and no one cared...lol...i found good books with diagrams and everything. Explains it fully.

Also for anyone who is wondering what we are talking about. This sat look at alabama. there are times when you arent sure what front they are running because of what TheFatboi is saying.

Trust me they've been getting confused since Quinn first got hired. Lol