How Do/Did You Get Cranked Up To Play?

Knight of God

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to eat the pregame meal (steak and baked potato most of the time), then make myself throw up, then before kickoff, take amphetamines (aka 'diet pills' in the day) that I would rip off from my stepmom's purse.  That gave me the proper nasty attitude I needed

to hit the field and put some dixx in the dirt. I was a high-school Scotty Case!   

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

I used to eat the pregame meal (steak and baked potato most of the time), then make myself throw up, then before kickoff, take amphetamines (aka 'diet pills' in the day) that I would rip off from my stepmom's purse.  That gave me the proper nasty attitude I needed

to hit the field and put some ***** in the dirt I was a high-school Scotty Case.   

dyi7z.jpg?a409152

5 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I hear you, my friend. Everything I've learned in my 60 young years I stole from somebody else.:D

Bro, I have gone from not certain of how I'm going to make it, to can I make a certain amount before the year is out. Full career and future. This has come from advice obtained on these boards.

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Bro, I have gone from not certain of how I'm going to make it, to can I make a certain amount before the year is out. Full career and future. This has come from advice obtained on these boards.

I know you are, I can"hear it" in your posts when you allude to it.

Ding me if you ever want to discuss a few other tricks that have helped me over the years. But I can tell you are on the right path.  

Edited by Vandy