Help with big boy in seats

HighFlyingFalcon

We are going to the game on Sunday and I've got an extra ticket.  My son has a friend (early 20's) that probably weighs over 300 lbs and is most likely 6'5".  I love this kid and he loves our Falcons and am thinking about taking him with us but I'm afraid that he may not fit in the seat.  We are sitting in lower level Section 125.  Does any know or has anyone had experience with a big and tall man fitting in the seats?

12 minutes ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

We are going to the game on Sunday and I've got an extra ticket.  My son has a friend (early 20's) that probably weighs over 300 lbs and is most likely 6'5".  I love this kid and he loves our Falcons and am thinking about taking him with us but I'm afraid that he may not fit in the seat.  We are sitting in lower level Section 125.  Does any know or has anyone had experience with a big and tall man fitting in the seats?

Club seats or your neighbors will hate you...

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

So he should be good til about mid way thru the 2nd quarter.

He's not going to be comfortable at all.  Those seats are pretty much shoulder to shoulder for normal sized folks.  Someone that large is going to seriously encroach in others personal space.  Not trying to be mean at all but yeah, club seats are a little more forgiving for larger folks.

5 minutes ago, capologist said:

He's not going to be comfortable at all.  Those seats are pretty much shoulder to shoulder for normal sized folks.  Someone that large is going to seriously encroach in others personal space.  Not trying to be mean at all but yeah, club seats are a little more forgiving for larger folks.

Yes I had the pleasure of club once and definitely better seating. I was with family surrounding me so I didn't have to tick anyone off other than maybe the people behind me in regular seats.

9 hours ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

I am 7'5" and weigh about 450 with 6% body fat and run a 4.43.   I sit wherever I want.

The Hawks called, and decided to trade Dwight Howard back to the Rockets they need you ASAP! 

Either an end of the aisle seat, have him seat between 2 small ladies (hey now!), or an empty seat beside him. My wife and I will play musical seats throughout the season because there are 2 seats next to us not owned by Season Ticket Holders. But those seats are small. I have to work out for football season to make sure I'm not "the big guy." Lol.

Edited by Byrdman242424

1 hour ago, GTFalcon25 said:

The seats aren't really built for anyone over 200 lbs, much less 300.

But I should mention that plenty of people that size do go to the game. They also fly on airplanes, sit next to you on roller coasters, and many other cramped situations.

Those are the ones that the get my "you gotta be shlttin me" face...