2016 season bold predictions

The Real Tony G.

Matt Ryan has the best passer rating of his career.

Devonta Freeman has the most TDs for a running back for the second year in a row.

Multiple players get over 5 sacks. Vic Beasley gets at least 8 sacks.

Keanu Neal gets an interception, a sack, a forced fumble and a 4th down or goal line run stop in his first game (Carolina or Denver).

1 hour ago, arrogantBEAST said:

Matt Ryan throws for 5k yards and 35 TDs

Julio breaks Megatron record 

Defense top 5  in the league

Super Bowl bound with 12-4 record 

Sweep all division opponents 

***leads league in sacks*** lol we can dream right?

If this happened. I'd stop watching live football forever. I'd perpetually watch our Superbowl yearbook video.

My wife and kids would abandon me due to neglect.

Dumpster Fire 7-9

Things come to a head between KS and Ryan, someone is let go after the season as the offense is a complete disaster, my bet is on KS getting the boot since Ryan has shown in the past to be a top 10 QB and KS has never shown to be a top tier OC.

Defense improves but we still only get around 20 sacks, over haul on DL coaches.

Quinn totally on the hot seat after this year and barring a miracle next year we have a new coaching staff in 2018, Ryan probably on his last days here even after KS is fired and we quickly return to mid 80's form with several 4-12 type seasons.

I'm not happy and do not like our team right now and don't see a clear path to being a top 5 NFL team anytime soon. It is going to take a total rebuild and probably only JJ stays as a center piece at least one complete over haul on the coaching staff AGAIN and a new QB in 2018-2019

Edited by MAD597

4 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Dumpster Fire 7-9

Things come to a head between KS and Ryan, someone is let go after the season as the offense is a complete disaster, my bet is on KS getting the boot since Ryan has shown in the past to be a top 10 QB and KS has never shown to be a top tier OC.

Defense improves but we still only get around 20 sacks, over haul on DL coaches.

Quinn totally on the hot seat after this year and barring a miracle next year we have a new coaching staff in 2018, Ryan probably on his last days here even after KS is fired and we quickly return to mid 80's form with several 4-12 type seasons.

I'm not happy and do not like our team right now and don't see a clear path to being a top 5 NFL team anytime soon. going to take a total rebuild and probably only JJ stays as a center piece at least one complete over haul on the coaching staff AGAIN and a new QB

You take that back right now!!!!

images-22.jpeg

19 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

Dumpster Fire 7-9

I'm not happy and do not like our team right now and don't see a clear path to being a top 5 NFL team anytime soon. It is going to take a total rebuild and probably only JJ stays as a center piece at least one complete over haul on the coaching staff AGAIN and a new QB in 2018-2019

1473250143954-706193971.jpg