Atlanta

RHEC

1 minute ago, MayorWest13 said:

Less transplant fans? or just people in general. I was planning on moving to Georgia. haha

Any poster is welcome lol  

It's a great place. 

It's just crowded as ****. If you're fine never going anywhere from 3 or 4 until 8pm it's not a problem. 

Thought the guy in the batman mask was going to take out paper boy:lol:

Childish Gambino is a funny dude so i knew it would be awesome.  My favorite part was the guy bragging about his, obviously Transgendered, girlfriend inside the jail. Reminds me of in High school how in PE this boy was going on and on about how fine this "girl" in our class is in the dress in front of us. He nearly had a heart attack when he realized that it was one of the gay boys in our class in a dress:lol:

On 9/7/2016 at 6:36 AM, WORilla said:

Any poster is welcome lol  

It's a great place. 

It's just crowded as ****. If you're fine never going anywhere from 3 or 4 until 8pm it's not a problem. 

Apr 29, 2016

ATLANTA - A new study says metro Atlanta is expected to see some major population growth.

The Atlanta Regional Commission predicts the metro area will grow by 2.5 million people by 2040.

That’s about the population of metro Charlotte, North Carolina.

K98DlHv.png

I'm trying to remember which Killer Michael mixtape had the verse about how Atlanta was a better place before the Olympics.

6 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

K98DlHv.png

I'm trying to remember which Killer Michael mixtape had the verse about how Atlanta was a better place before the Olympics.

Only 2.5? I won't be surprised if it surpasses that. 

I'm contemplating starting the worlds deadliest gang to scare people away. 

It took me 2 ******* hours to drive 30 miles yesterday. It wasn't even rush hour......

• 4 weeks later...