Just Being A Real Falcon Week 1 Topic

Javon

I like seeing these threads and i luv knowing they got some amazing falcons fans in so many places, Am saying to everyone on this thread plain and simple all we need this Sunday Is to beat the **** out of the bucs on defense am talking about sacks or loss either way the offense will show up either u like them or hate the man calling the plays, Run game will be there and passing game, defense will put the bucs on there back. Young Linebackers I Like It and so much change.

2 minutes ago, Nono said:

if Smitty & Koetter come in here and beat us in our home opener----then----dumpster fire will pursue

Q2bHeW.gif

Oh man, it will be bad.

Send a message fire quinn

Sit ryan start schaub 

Fire td

And those will just be the threads I make

20 minutes ago, The Great American said:

That's funny right there.  I don't care what color you are.

Kinda difficult to tell somebody else what's funny to them don't you think? Depends on how you read it.

It wasn't like on the floor laughing but it had some hilarity to it. It's a joke I've heard before I guess.

Edited by ATLFalcons11

3 hours ago, ATLFalcons11 said:

Borderline....just be careful how you say things even if it's not your intention.

Borderline...just be careful how you say things like you're a Mod even if it's not your intention to impersonate those here who actually have the authority to say things like this.

Yes, I realize I inadvertently just did the same thing to you by making this lame sarcastic parody of your comment. Mods, please ban both of us immediately. Thanks.

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Borderline...just be careful how you say things like you're a Mod even if it's not your intention to impersonate those here who actually have the authority to say things like this.

Yes, I realize I inadvertently just did the same thing to you by making this lame sarcastic parody of your comment. Mods, please ban both of us immediately. Thanks.

Had to read twice....honestly took me a while to get it. Lol!

That's all I got for the comment. Hopefully that's enough.

Well actually...why should I get banned though? Lol!

Just now, ATLFalcons11 said:

Had to read twice....honestly took me a while to get it. Lol!

That's all I got for the comment. Hopefully that's enough.

Well actually...why should I get banned though? Lol!

Mod impersonation. (Giving people warnings about their lack of political correctness, etc.) It's an interweb felony I think. Obviously premeditated and with aggravated malice. 

Hey, I'm glad you got it, I was hoping you would. :D

14 hours ago, Javon said:

I like seeing these threads and i luv knowing they got some amazing falcons fans in so many places, Am saying to everyone on this thread plain and simple all we need this Sunday Is to beat the **** out of the bucs on defense am talking about sacks or loss either way the offense will show up either u like them or hate the man calling the plays, Run game will be there and passing game, defense will put the bucs on there back. Young Linebackers I Like It and so much change.

giphy.gif