I'm just going to say it

SyCo

There's several threads this could have gone in but this is how strongly I feel about this,  and I've invested 13 of my dollars into this falcons hat that gives me the right to say this. 

So help me god. So...help..me god. After all these years that I've cursed the son of Mr. and Mrs. Smith for the laughing stock he turned this team into.. so help me god. So help me god. 

The third quarter meltdowns, so many,  just so many.  

The insane timeouts. 

The hat tipping 

"Brees is going to do what Brees is going to do"

All the lovable fat boys instead of football players. 

Trotting the bones of Steven Jackson out there with freeman on the bench.  

All the other countless atrocities.. so help me god. If this Sunday turns into his day of redemption AND NOT OURS??? then ef this world man. One more slap in the face may crumble this tired soul.  

If I see a smile on his rosie fat face as he wobbles across the field..I just don't know what I will do. 

I tell you what I want...what I need.

I need to see us up by 3 touchdowns, Matt take the snap in shotgun, slowly turn his head to Mike Smith and look him square into his Beaty dead eyes and launch a dart to Julio for a td. Then I want to see Matt "tip his hat" then go into a wip nae nae..or whatever,  I don't really care what dance it is, im not picky. 

Maybe I'm asking for a little much, but **** folks..years of suffering and 13 dollars for this hat...I deserve the redemption.  

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

There's several threads this could have gone in but this is how strongly I feel about this,  and I've invested 13 of my dollars into this falcons hat that gives me the right to say this. 

So help me god. So...help..me god. After all these years that I've cursed the son of Mr. and Mrs. Smith for the laughing stock he turned this team into.. so help me god. So help me god. 

The insane timeouts. 

The hat tipping 

All the other countless atrocities.. so help me god. If this Sunday turns into his day of redemption AND NOT OURS??? then ef this world man. One more slap in the face may crumble this tired soul.  

If I see a smile on his rosie fat face as he wobbles across the field..I just don't know what I will do. 

I need to see us up by 3 touchdowns, Matt take the snap in shotgun, slowly turn his head to Mike Smith and look him square into his Beaty dead eyes and launch a dart to Julio for a td. Then I want to see Matt "tip his hat" then go into a wip nae nae..or whatever,  I don't really care what dance it is, im not picky. 

Maybe I'm asking for a little much, but **** folks..years of suffering and 13 dollars for this hat...I deserve the redemption.  

This! A thousand times this! If DQ has to tip his hat to Smitty then Smitty will be obliged to tip his hat back and where will it end?

On 9/6/2016 at 7:24 PM, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

The insane timeouts. 

The hat tipping 

If you're a long-standing Falcon fan, be honest. You're no longer in this for redemption, or revenge, or fun, or enjoyment. Nope, you're still here because pain is your ice cream, suffering is your lover and agony is the best bud you watch the game with. 

You're still here because you know you sinned in some past life, perhaps you were a serial axe murderer, or a Democrat or a liberal or something, and you know your suffering as a Falcon fan will help atone for any prior atrocities.

You're still here because after all these years, you have no self-pride left after all the derision from all the other fans in the world, except Cleveland maybe, and you can't kick the ho-zomb kool-aide addiction.

So take a deep breath, embrace the pain, hug the hopelessness and wear your $13 Falcon hat inside-out and backwards for a rally you know is never coming.   

3 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

If you're a long-standing Falcon fan, be honest. You're no longer in this for redemption, or revenge, or fun, or enjoyment. Nope, you're still here because pain is your ice cream, suffering is your lover and agony is the best bud you watch the game with. 

You're still here because you know you sinned in some past life, perhaps you were a serial axe murderer, or a Democrat or a liberal or something, and you know your suffering as a Falcon fan will help atone for any prior atrocities.

You're still here because after all these years, you have no self-pride left after all the derision from all the other fans in the world, except Cleveland maybe, and you can't kick the ho-zomb kool-aide addiction.

So take a deep breath, embrace the pain, hug the hopelessness and wear your $13 Falcon hat inside-out and backwards for a rally you know is never coming.   

Omg. So true

11 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Post of the year... Love me some Pokersteve!!