Joe Vellano (DL) Signed to Practice Squad - Released Mbu

FentayeJones

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

But boy, Mbu's release is QUESTIONABLE.  What didnt the guy do right?

Keep his job............ If another player fits in better so be it....... I like what I've been seeing with this team VS the old Smitty mentality of playing it safe...........

8 minutes ago, papachaz said:

kinda hated to see NFL Europe disappear for this reason

Yeah. NFL Europe was great. It allowed fringe players to develop their skills and get a real chance with an NFL team. The Panthers would have never gave Jake Delhomme a chance had it not been for him playing in NFL Europe.

But the best thing about NFL Europe was that it gave us spring time football which was totally awesome!!

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

Yeah. NFL Europe was great. It allowed fringe players to develop their skills and get a real chance with an NFL team. The Panthers would have never gave Jake Delhomme a chance had it not been for him playing in NFL Europe.

But the best thing about NFL Europe was that it gave us spring time football which was totally awesome!!

didn't we have a QB go through the system over there and then come play some for us too? not a starter, but I seem to remember we had someone come from over there and get a bit of playing time. The name escapes me.....