E-Tickets from Ticketmaster

HighFlyingFalcon

23 hours ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

I ordered tickets via Ticketmaster for the Tampa Bay game but haven't been able to print~am told by Ticketmaster that paper tickets aren't being offered for this event.  Just a tad nervous since I'm used to having a paper ticket in hand.  Please tell me I'm not the only one that's experienced this~~~

Just use the passport app on your phone. 

Make sure your using the same email address on your Ticketmaster account that your using on the Passport. Once you are on TM , go to my tickets and download. They will pop up in your phones mobile app. From there you can send them to the people going to the game with you. I save mines as my screen saver to cut down on the time it takes me to get around the Dome. 

Is this with just ticketmaster? Lol I know my mom wouldn't go to a game if she had to do that Lol probably a lot of people wouldn't especially older generations. Not to mention that's got to slow things down a bit,on a already notoriously late arriving crowd here in Atlanta.