I always forget Atlanta has an NFL team

radio24

Buc fan here, where's the red carpet and wine? Can we get a welcome comittee thread where you birds show respect to the ones who own your *****? Where's the hospitality around here? No respect! 

Thats ok, in a week the pirates from Tampa are coming to Atl to remind your joke of a team where its place is in the division, in the basement. On the bright side you girls are looking at a high draft pick. 

p.s. don't even think about posting in my thread if your not willing to come here after the game and eat crow 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2016 at 8:05 PM, radio24 said:

Buc fan here, where's the red carpet and wine? Can we get a welcome comittee thread where you birds show respect to the ones who own your *****? Where's the hospitality around here? No respect! 

Thats ok, in a week the pirates from Tampa are coming to Atl to remind your joke of a team where its place is in the division, in the basement. On the bright side you girls are looking at a high draft pick. 

p.s. don't even think about posting in my thread if your not willing to come here after the game and eat crow 

What was that about a high draft pick? Kinda lonely up here in 1st place.

• 2 weeks later...