JD mckissic

lemonhead829

Why the **** did we keep weems and not mckissic. Because he's reliable cool but any of us can get out there and wave our hand for a fair catch I'm just saying.  Also need some fantasy advice I have Allen Robinson Julian edelman Doug Baldwin jordy Nelson for receivers I'm debating on dropping Baldwin or edelman for either sterling Shepard or tajae Sharpe what you guys think 

26 minutes ago, lemonhead829 said:

Why the **** did we keep weems and not mckissic. Because he's reliable cool but any of us can get out there and wave our hand for a fair catch I'm just saying.  Also need some fantasy advice I have Allen Robinson Julian edelman Doug Baldwin jordy Nelson for receivers I'm debating on dropping Baldwin or edelman for either sterling Shepard or tajae Sharpe what you guys think 

Please look up and provide the top 10 returners in the NFL from last year. It will give you a HINT. 

I too was not happy with the McKissic cut and also favored cutting Weems.   That said Weems is a solid all-around vet ST player and any team should be happy to have him.  My issue with Weems is he is not likely to turn a game and that is what I miss.   I was hoping we would PS him and I guess we will see but with us picking up another Kyle Shanahan journeyman, I just don't know.

And just as I post, McKissic gets to PS...order restored.

Edited by Monolith2001

Its more to playing special teams than making a preseason return for TD. The kickoff and punt coverage is more important. We all want TDs, but its not gonna be many wide open lanes to run thru in the regular season.  Every returner on our team could have run that one back.....he has to show what he can do on the other end

Just now, The Architect said:

I think he was, in kick returns at least. I remember checking late in the season last year and being surprised that he had a nice average.

Yeah, I saw his average last night was roughing 26.9 yards, but I think overall he was still ranked like 17th. That's probably factoring in his punt returns. 

19 hours ago, lemonhead829 said:

I guess any of us can run down the field, break through a two wedge and make a tackle to.

Or throw a block on kickoff return to a guy that just did the aforementioned.

Easy Peasy I imagine!

21 hours ago, hjerry said:

Why'd we keep Weems?

Locker room leader? Check

Tone setter? Check

Great ST play? Check

Catches everything thrown his way if/when his name gets called? Check

Still among the better returners in the league? Check

Any questions?

8z8MvnY.jpg

Those commercials never made me scared of drugs but did always make me want an omlet