• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:
sa·la·cious
səˈlāSHəs/
adjective
  1. (of writing, pictures, or talk) treating sexual matters in an indecent way and typically conveying undue interest in or enjoyment of the subject.
    "salacious stories"
    synonyms:

Perhaps he meant to say hellacious 

If you've ever met JohnnyBuc, you know his fingers are about two inches long and big around as a quarter.  

It wouldn't surprise me if his sausage fingers hit the wrong keys leading to an inadvertant auto spell correction.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:
sa·la·cious
səˈlāSHəs/
adjective
  1. (of writing, pictures, or talk) treating sexual matters in an indecent way and typically conveying undue interest in or enjoyment of the subject.
    "salacious stories"
    synonyms:

Perhaps he meant to say hellacious 

His rhetoric is as poor as his foresight.

" A salacious victory is being predicted for Tampa Bay this Sunday".

Wrong adjective not withstanding, you took the time to post **** talk on another team's board, and this was the best you could do?

If you're not going to make an effort, then I'm not really sure what we're doing here, except all laughing at Jameis Winston.

You knuckleheads need to enjoy yourselves more...

I got "Salacious" from the Vince Vaughn movie "Dodgeball". Remember when they were in the tournament, and instead of making it to the Sweet Sixteen, they made it to the "Salacious Sixteen"? I always found that rather hilarious. Now that I see it flew over the heads of 99% of you I find it even more so!:lol:

Quit taking **** so seriously, and accept that your team sucks & blows at the same time.

You'll be much happier.

23 minutes ago, jb 3.0 said:

You knuckleheads need to enjoy yourselves more...

I got "Salacious" from the Vince Vaughn movie "Dodgeball". Remember when they were in the tournament, and instead of making it to the Sweet Sixteen, they made it to the "Salacious Sixteen"? I always found that rather hilarious. Now that I see it flew over the heads of 99% of you I find it even more so!:lol:

Quit taking **** so seriously, and accept that your team sucks & blows at the same time.

You'll be much happier.

Just like a Buc fan...doesn't know what he/she speaks.