Brandon Browner Question

Knight of God

5 minutes ago, Romfal said:

Seattle did, and still cut him. 

Okay, I thought he bombed as a CB. That's fair enough. Then too, all FA's after the draft are cuts and not resigned. Most of the guys we let go were released immediately by the next team. Seattle is pretty deep everywhere except maybe OL and RB.

Just now, Knight of God said:

Okay, I thought he bombed as a CB. That's fair enough. Then too, all FA's after the draft are cuts and not resigned. Most of the guys we let go were released immediately by the next team. Seattle is pretty deep everywhere except maybe OL and RB.

actually I'm pretty sure they worked him exclusively at safety this camp...tried out some of those 3 safety packages that teams like Arizona run.

(I live in Seattle and have some local radio inside info)

dude is done IMO

2 minutes ago, Romfal said:

actually I'm pretty sure they worked him exclusively at safety this camp...tried out some of those 3 safety packages that teams like Arizona run.

(I live in Seattle and have some local radio inside info)

dude is done IMO

No, I trust what you said. Not sure why I thought he was a CB. He may well be done. You know better than I do.

Just now, Knight of God said:

No, I trust what you said. Not sure why I thought he was a CB. He may well be done. You know better than I do.

yeah, Seattle is super deep at outside corner. Jeremy lane, Tharold Simon and DeShawn Shead. Theres rumors Shead will get cut/traded so they can keep some guys who can play slot or they will keep 6 corners. Think they figured early on Browner had no shot at CB and tried to make it work at safety. 

6 hours ago, Romfal said:

yeah, Seattle is super deep at outside corner. Jeremy lane, Tharold Simon and DeShawn Shead. Theres rumors Shead will get cut/traded so they can keep some guys who can play slot or they will keep 6 corners. Think they figured early on Browner had no shot at CB and tried to make it work at safety. 

Snead would be an awesome pickup for us. I'm worried about our 3rd CB....not just 1st 4 games either. 

13 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Snead would be an awesome pickup for us. I'm worried about our 3rd CB....not just 1st 4 games either. 

Seattle has been developing Snead and Simon for a few years now. They came in very raw and has been developed for their system. Much like how I think we are doing with King and Goodwin.