Made this post on 4-2-16 , Henry most underrated player in the Draft

Draftnut57

Underrated to me is in My mock ,, that's why I have them there.. plus one player that is not in my mock because we don't need to draft a RB , I think one of the most underrated players in this draft other than my mock players, is RB Derrick Henry, Write this down and remember I told you.. Henry will go in the first Round.. He's the most underrated player in the draft.. Kind of wish we could get him but ... I'm sure we won't because of our players we already have.. But If I were a GM,, I'd try my best to get him anyway.

Under rated IMO

1. DE Emmanuel Ogbah 6-3, 275, Oklahoma St.  {24 sacks the last two seasons} 

2. SS Sua Cravins 6-1, 225, USC   {154 Tkl + 10 sacks Last 2 years}

2. WR Michael Thomas 6-3, 210, Ohio St.  {18 TDs Last 2 years}

3. DT Javon Hargrove 6-1, 300, South Carolina State  {29.5 sacks Last 2 years}

4. G/T Denver Kirkland 6-5, 340, Arkansas  {Massive Guard to anchor the Middle}

5. RB Derrick Henry, one of the most underrated players in this draft. Write this down, He will go in the first round. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How exactly was Derrick Henry underrated? There's no such thing as an underrated player when it comes to the University of Alabama. How can a Heisman trophy winner be underrated? This thought is an oxymoron.

BTW, I drafted Henry on all 3 of my fantasy teams.

Alabama gets a LOT of hate for the players, especially at RB...but then it never translates to the GM's and coaches...THEY LOVE BAMA!!!

Maybe underrated on this board? Roll Tide!!!

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

Derrick went in the 2nd my friend.

LOL!! Really ,,, I had forgotten,, Well, Here's my point,, I truly believe that all 32 teams will be kicking themselves before the end of the season.. I did write  that statment before the draft that if I were a GM, I would have done everything in my power to have drafted the player. That is the one thing I was scatching my head the whole draft process that teams were not clamoring to get him. Makes m feel pretty good to know I saw it ... when even the pri personal missed it. 

6 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How exactly was Derrick Henry underrated? There's no such thing as an underrated player when it comes to the University of Alabama. How can a Heisman trophy winner be underrated? This thought is an oxymoron.

BTW, I drafted Henry on all 3 of my fantasy teams.

Because all 32 teams passed on him in the first round ,, That's why...:shrug:

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

LOL!! Really ,,, I had forgotten,, Well, Here's my point,, I truly believe that all 32 teams will be kicking themselves before the end of the season.. I did write  that statment before the draft that if I were a GM, I would have done everything in my power to have drafted the player. That is the one thing I was scatching my head the whole draft process that teams were not clamoring to get him. Makes m feel pretty good to know I saw it ... when even the pri personal missed it. 

I agree. I wanted us to be the team to get him personally.

2 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Because all 32 teams passed on him in the first round ,, That's why...:shrug:

Name the last running back to be drafted in the 1st round? Running backs aren't valued that highly anymore period. It has nothing to do with Henry and everything to do with the position. It's something like 2011 or 2012 the last time a running back was drafted in the 1st round.

1 minute ago, Draftnut57 said:

Baring a injury ,, I think this will go down as one of the biggest Draft blunders in recent years...

I agree. Many here think its only a homer thing for me, but I really only care to talk about the good ones. This one have been awesome for us IMO.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Exactly. This message board underrates Alabama players but NFL personnel don't.

Goes to show.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Name the last running back to be drafted in the 1st round? Running backs aren't valued that highly anymore period. It has nothing to do with Henry and everything to do with the position. It's something like 2011 or 2012 the last time a running back was drafted in the 1st round.

Ezekiel Elliott...4th overall...this year. The year before was Gurley and Gordon.

2 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Todd Gurley last year