Hillary Clinton had 7x the mobile devices than she claimed

42 minutes ago, Nono said:

at this point she could pee on the constitution and still be elected. Good luck dems you win. I can't worry about this anymore when the media and half of America is so blind to justice.

Is peeing on the constitution illegal?

you do realize this is in the same report that states that she has been cleared of wrong doing and that she will not be charged. 

Also if you want to win, then do not nominate a bigot next time. 

36 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I would vote for Obama in 2016, but HRC is a nice substitute. 

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and anyone actively excited about voting for her seriously needs to check their soul.  

I'd say the say thing about Trump and his supporters.  

2 hours ago, kicker said:

Hillary Clinton is a terrible person and anyone actively excited about voting for her seriously needs to check their soul.  

I'd say the say thing about Trump and his supporters.  

I disagree, but you are welcome to your own opinion. Just do not expect me to respect it over my own, especially when I have done way more research on my candidate than you have. 

3 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

clinton is the devil in disguise and sad thing is half this board are libs and will vote for her

I get that some will vote for her simply because they find Trump intolerable, but to try and put forth that she is a good candidate that is worthy of the office by a select few is what kills me. Vote for her if you must, but stop trying to paint this crooked, lying, criminal as anything other than that. They just make themselves look more foolish in the attempt.

Or maybe they're right in their defense of her, that she is not in fact a crook :rolleyes:, she is just a complete ******* idiot that was too stupid to know that future drone strikes should be classified.

and I think that way more than half this board consists of libs

https://news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-classified-drone-strike-plans

4 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

I get that some will vote for her simply because they find Trump intolerable, but to try and put forth that she is a good candidate that is worthy of the office by a select few is what kills me. Vote for her if you must, but stop trying to paint this crooked, lying, criminal as anything other than that. They just make themselves look more foolish in the attempt.

Or maybe they're right in their defense of her, that she is not in fact a crook :rolleyes:, she is just a complete ******* idiot that was too stupid to know that future drone strikes should be classified.

https://news.vice.com/article/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-classified-drone-strike-plans

She didn't send or create the classified emails. She just trusted the people she worked with. 

Page 22: The FBI interviewed multiple officials who authored and/or contributed to e-mails, the content of which has since been determined to contain classified information. USG employees responsible for initiating classified e-mail chains include State Civil Service employees, Foreign Service employees, Senior Executive Service employees, Presidential employees, and non-State elected officials.

I can't quite tell if the report suggests that every classified email they recovered was initiated by someone else, but it seems like it. Basically, other people sent stuff to Hillary, and she trusted that these folks knew what they were doing. She didn't initiate any email exchanges herself that included classified information.

Zero evidence of her being a lying crook or criminal.  But Trump has been proven to be the biggest lier of this cycle and is crook for engaging in bribery to stop Trump U cases. 

6 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

Couldn't I reverse the names and this still work?

we have a horrible dichotomy of choice... I will not vote for either terrible choice.

2 hours ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I didn't need Vox or Twitter to ***** slap you in our last discussion. B)

Your threshold for a ***** slap is pretty light there junior, but true enough, I posted a photo of a Hillary rally's crowd size that was misleading, you called it, I looked it up as I should have done before posting and saw that you were right, so I acknowledged it.

I could deny the facts about it, but that would make me as delusional as you are. So naw, you got me. 

Also, let me save your next post.

What facts have I denied?

That the object of your affection is a lying, corrupt hag, unworthy of the office she is running for. 

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/02/fbi-interview-catches-hillary-clinton-in-multiple-lies-private-server/

I get that you see her in one light

Image result for hillary as beyonce

The reality of her is quite a bit different. Enjoy the spank material.

8 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

Your threshold for a ***** slap is pretty light there junior, but true enough, I posted a photo of a Hillary rally's crowd size that was misleading, you called it, I looked it up as I should have done before posting and saw that you were right, so I acknowledged it.

I could deny the facts about it, but that would make me as delusional as you are. So naw, you got me. 

Also, let me save your next post.

What facts have I denied?

That the object of your affection is a lying, corrupt hag, unworthy of the office she is running for. 

http://thefederalist.com/2016/09/02/fbi-interview-catches-hillary-clinton-in-multiple-lies-private-server/

I get that you see in in one light

Image result for hillary as beyonce

The reality of her is quite a bit different. Enjoy the spank material.

I wouldn't call telling you that the photo you posted has been debunked our last discussion, but I guess I do have a pattern of putting you in your place. The discussion I am thinking of was after worzilla warned you about starting discussions with me, because I live in fact part of the internet( paraphrasing obviously). 

What was the point to your article? 

FBI already stated she did not Delete emails or instruct anyone to delete emails. C marking does not make something classified. To be properly marked it needs Markings in the Header and Footer, which she correctly Identified. Those emails were improperly marked and 2 of the 3 should not have been classified anyways. So now we have 1 emails out of 30k, which was not SENT by her. The memo was sent on her behalf. That implies that she did not send it. 

LOL @ pandering for black votes. Who was the one who made sure all the press knew about his visit to a black church?  Who is the person telling white voters we need voter ID laws, then stating that we need a new civil rights agenda. 

10 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I wouldn't call telling you that the photo you posted has been debunked our last discussion, but I guess I do have a pattern of putting you in your place. The discussion I am thinking of was after worzilla warned you about starting discussions with me, because I live in fact part of the internet( paraphrasing obviously). 

What was the point to your article? 

FBI already stated she did not Delete emails or instruct anyone to delete emails. C marking does not make something classified. To be properly marked it needs Markings in the Header and Footer, which she correctly Identified. Those emails were improperly marked and 2 of the 3 should not have been classified anyways. So now we have 1 emails out of 30k, which was not SENT by her. The memo was sent on her behalf. That implies that she did not send it. 

LOL @ pandering for black votes. Who was the one who made sure all the press knew about his visit to a black church?  Who is the person telling white voters we need voter ID laws, then stating that we need a new civil rights agenda. 

I must have missed that. I saw Worilla one time express his fear of you, I remember telling him not to be a p****, or something to the effect. If you "***** slapped" me in a reply to that...I failed to notice.

The article content has been argued. I put it in to be sure my lying hag statement had more basis than just opinion.

The meme was used more for the image than the text, and I agree that the black church visit was pandering. I said the other night when you and others were bitching that his message of conciliation and listening to the black community was meaningless because he said it in front of a bunch of whitey's that the message was the same, people of all races were invited to hear that and every speech and he did not need to go kiss any rings to convey the same message again. He felt differently and went pandering just as much as Hillary does when she does this type song and dance once or twice every four years.

So how you like that ***** slap *****?

See, it's easy to claim to have done it, it doesn't make it so