NFL GAMEPASS

FalconsSavant

16 minutes ago, DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry said:

You can also rip through the other games around the league with the condensed version. 35 minutes a pop. Easy way to keep up with the rest of the league. 

It's mando if you're a football fan at any level...only for $100 so it's really competitively priced when it comes with the caveat that you can literally watch every snap of every game in the league.

As far as when gamepass airs games, for preseason they've been pretty good getting the game up instantly after the game, although condensed will take 24 hours. As far as regular season, they won't show a game until ALL nationally televised games are over. They feel that would cut into ad revenue. So a regular Sunday you're looking at after SNF like Larry said. They also put a hold on the service during TNF and MNF for the same reasoning. Outside of those times, you're good to watch the full broadcast, the condensed version, once again, will come up the next day, as well as coach's film.

5 hours ago, Wjcorner said:

It's mando if you're a football fan at any level...only for $100 so it's really competitively priced when it comes with the caveat that you can literally watch every snap of every game in the league.

As far as when gamepass airs games, for preseason they've been pretty good getting the game up instantly after the game, although condensed will take 24 hours. As far as regular season, they won't show a game until ALL nationally televised games are over. They feel that would cut into ad revenue. So a regular Sunday you're looking at after SNF like Larry said. They also put a hold on the service during TNF and MNF for the same reasoning. Outside of those times, you're good to watch the full broadcast, the condensed version, once again, will come up the next day, as well as coach's film.

It was only 69 for a couple years to renew...now its 99 since it went all Verizon....but i cant have a football season without it

47 minutes ago, BleedBlack&Red said:

Preseason games are suppose to run live. Right now it says there is a blackout....wth is that about?

I tried too.  I'm considered inside the Atlanta market so it's blacked out all season.  I don't watch much tv anymore so I cancelled Directv.  I live 65 miles north of Atlanta and I can't get a tv signal with an outdoor antenna.  So I paid to get Game Pass and they say that I'm too close to Atlanta.  :angry:  The NFL has a blackout rule within a 75 mile radius from the NFL stadium.  

21 minutes ago, Navin said:

I tried too.  I'm considered inside the Atlanta market so it's blacked out all season.  I don't watch much tv anymore so I cancelled Directv.  I live 65 miles north of Atlanta and I can't get a tv signal with an outdoor antenna.  So I paid to get Game Pass and they say that I'm too close to Atlanta.  :angry:  The NFL has a blackout rule within a 75 mile radius from the NFL stadium.  

Dude I'm 40 mins south of Gainesville Fl