Julio at #3 in Fantasy Draft?

I have a rule where I don't draft Falcons (or anyone from the NFC South) in fantasy.

But even if I weren't a Falcons fan, I don't know that I'd take Julio in the first round, just because his health scares me a little. But if he's playing, he won't let you down.

(I play in an 8-team league, so the rounds are short)

Edited by FalconTough
Just now, HEIST said:

Would take whoever is available between Julio and AB with AB being my first preference (just because of the injury / suspension situation)

If neither are available I'm goin Gurley.

I agree with ab and Gurley. Johnson will be a beast this year I think also. I have the 9th pick in my money league I hope I get Lamar Miller and Marshall or aj green coming back down.

I always pick RB first, especially those that are good receivers. I'll never pick a WR that high. RB will almost always on average score more points. My first three picks in one of my fantasy leagues were Todd Gurley #3, Doug Martin #18, and Amari Cooper #23. For insurance I picked DeMarco Murray in the 5th round.

4 minutes ago, red falcon said:

I agree with ab and Gurley. Johnson will be a beast this year I think also. I have the 9th pick in my money league I hope I get Lamar Miller and Marshall or aj green coming back down.

Yeah I prefer Gurley on Johnson because the Rams are gonna lean on him really hard. He's like all they got lol. I could see Johnson getting some TDs poached away but he also gives you more of the receiving element.

I like Allen Robinson a lot at WR too. 

1 minute ago, HEIST said:

Yeah I prefer Gurley on Johnson because the Rams are gonna lean on him really hard. He's like all they got lol. I could see Johnson getting some TDs poached away but he also gives you more of the receiving element.

I like Allen Robinson a lot at WR too. 

I've been hearing and reading a lot about Robinson this year as well. What do you think about zeke?