e’Vondre Campbell: Biggest Steal of 2016

http://atlantasportspage.org/devondre-campbell-biggest-steal-of-2016/

He’s fast, he’s strong, but most of all he’s the biggest steal of the Falcons 2016 draft class.
In the 2016 draft, the Falcons shocked fans with the fairly controversial pick of Safety Keanu Neal, out of Florida. After that, Atlanta chose Deion Jones in the second-round, and Austin Hooper in the third-round. However it is the Falcons fourth-round pick that is creating a buzz in Atlanta. With the 115th pick, the Falcons drafted linebacker De’Vondre Campbell, out of Minnesota. With speculation growing over Campbell’s potential game time this season, here are four reasons why Falcons fans should be excited about the rookie linebacker.
Speed

CLICK LINK TO READ MORE.

2 hours ago, Leggggggo said:

I feel like being an anarchist today... I will not subscribe to your click bait...

I know this is kind of allowed here, but the cutting and pasting is troubling. 

I don't mind as much when it is ESPN or another global outfit, but that is not the case here. 

Signed,

Someone else who's family eats based on page views. 

Edited by Falcon Ben
Snipped the quote for brevity and bandwidth. :)

52 minutes ago, Falcon Ben said:

I don't mind as much when it is ESPN or another global outfit, but that is not the case here. 

Signed,

link clicked sir!

1 hour ago, Falcon Ben said:

Signed,

I'm just imagining a hungry family sitting around the table when you come home.  "Any clicks today dad?"

"No sweetheart...none today but. ."

"Get a efin job dad."

13 hours ago, Falcon Ben said:

Signed,

Touché... it just happened right after two other low post count threads... I was a little trigger happy... My apologizes to ATLSportsPage!!!... I'll make sure to give it a few extra clicks from all my IPs today... I know building a good website is a thankless job and appreciate all the content anyone is willing to put out there for us to consume!

1 hour ago, Leggggggo said:

Touché... it just happened right after two other low post count threads... I was a little trigger happy... My apologizes to ATLSportsPage!!!... I'll make sure to give it a few extra clicks from all my IPs today... I know building a good website is a thankless job and appreciate all the content anyone is willing to put out there for us to consume!

Didn't mean to single you out, Leggggggo -- I see it all the time here. Good on 'ya for the clicks. 

16 hours ago, Jesus said:

Of course the Atlanta sports page will think a Falcon is a steal.

So you do think he was????  Yes, or No?  Man up man. Tell us if you think he was a 1.steal? 2. Fair pick, 3. or taken to high for the pick?  When you tell us, I'll let you know what I think..?? Lay it out there. Then we can see by the end of the year.... Are you Game or Plain.?

1 hour ago, Draftnut57 said:

So you do think he was????  Yes, or No?  Man up man. Tell us if you think he was a 1.steal? 2. Fair pick, 3. or taken to high for the pick?  When you tell us, I'll let you know what I think..?? Lay it out there. Then we can see by the end of the year.... Are you Game or Plain.?

Well the nut part is definitely correct.

2 hours ago, Draftnut57 said:

I think he was a steal.  If he crushes Coby Fleener on a 3rd and 5 for a four yard gain then that makes me very happy.  

9 hours ago, Jesus said:

Well the nut part is definitely correct. You won't tell us what you think because your afraid you may be wrong... I'll tell you right now, I think the AJC got it right.. I think 

Yes, I am a Draftnut,,, And a nut for the Falcons,,,, But I will tell you that I agree with them , I think Campbell with be the best player for the pick we got in this draft.. I also think he will be one of the best players for the pick in this last draft. Man up man.......

14064164_1153186358090924_4450013121580775680_n.jpg?oh=2dd4fc322962704e280e7471df72b507&oe=5859AD2B

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

That's all fine and dandy but posting that and this in a thread where a group of Atlanta fans are trying to get people to come over to their website seems a little off and borderline disrespectful to them. Let them have their thread, man.

I'll delete my posts and we can act like this never happened if you want.

I have no idea what your mean,, disrespectful to who... Sorry , I must be slow...

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

This thread was made by a poster who has a webpage and FB group dedicated to Atlanta teams. They cover pretty much all of them and they come over here to post their articles to get views and have even recruited a poster or two as a writer.

Your welcome to delete what ever threads you need to ... Wouldn't bother me.. Thanks

1 hour ago, Jesus said:

to whom

Also stop quoting people and adding your own nonsense to their quotes. That's weird.

That's how you respond to someone else ,,, Your just upset because you didn't want to answer the question I ask you... Your afraid people  might be right about Campbell. Don't worry ,  I'll try to not get into any conversations your in since you don't want to answer anybody about a quot you make. I've been on these boards for 30 years , been through 2 board changes and have lost more post than most people have on here now,  and you can ask anybody on here, I never try to make someone angry or upset over anything talked about . But if that easily upsets you about something this small, Then I think your right, I don't need to inter your conversations.  Good luck