Renfree era comes to a close...

Capitalist

A little surprised.  He ain't no gem but he's never really gotten a shot except when things were so bad that he was just in to stop the bleeding.  With him getting cut in the 75, kinda makes me think they are done with him.  Most teams that want a player to pass waivers do so later on when there are a lot of better quality players are occupying front offices.  I guess Renfree will know what his minimal reps are worth.  Good luck to him.

1 minute ago, Knight of God said:

I'm just showing off to you that I am a fan of Kaaya myself. ;)

I've been on his train for a while now.  The problem is he'll go too high, but honestly, if he's there in the 2nd, take him.

He's been in a pro style offense his entire college career, and he's going to be working with Richt.  What we do here will be 2nd nature to him.  

4 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I've been on his train for a while now.  The problem is he'll go too high, but honestly, if he's there in the 2nd, take him.

He's been in a pro style offense his entire college career, and he's going to be working with Richt.  What we do here will be 2nd nature to him.  

I wouldn't rule out a first rounder. For anyone not knowing who we are discussing here.

1 hour ago, Knight of God said:

LOL!!!Glad someone is looking at the posts from the correct POV. You're not supposed to see Nick Saban when I post. I intend for you to see Jeff Goldblum or someone like that.

You should just make that your sig lol

Read my posts like your reading Jeff Goldblum, not like your reading Nick Saban.

lol

Like I know a poster has not to take them seriously unless they're bashing the Saints :lol:

6 minutes ago, hjerry said:

You should just make that your sig lol

Read my posts like your reading Jeff Goldblum, not like your reading Nick Saban.

lol

Like I know a poster has not to take them seriously unless they're bashing the Saints :lol:

My personality in RL is kind of the introverted goofball...who will drag someone.