Try this with Mike Person....umm no

RandomFan

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That girl has guts...if person did that she would be in the hospital.  

If person snapped it the girl better have the apple on her feet cuz it would be rolling back there.  I have never played center in my life and can guarantee you that I would do better at snapping than that clown.

Thanks OP!!  I thought about posting up this topic as well. 

Mike Person has absolutely no business lining up at center from here on out.  

Schaub got a real taste of what Ryan went through all of last year.  The fact that we now have a true C will definitely be an improvement from last year without even having played one game yet.

And there's no way we can turn the ball over at more crucial times than we did last year.  Our skill players found more ways to implode last year than imaginable.

I hope Freeman gets rid of his dropsies after the 4th preseason game.  He's always money catching the ball but I think he dropped another one this last game.  It's gotta be a fluke.

Lets play our starters for one series next week and then yank everyone.  Heal up and get ready to rumble on wk 1.

8 hours ago, nbostp said:

If person snapped it the girl better have the apple on her feet cuz it would be rolling back there.  I have never played center in my life and can guarantee you that I would do better at snapping than that clown.

Read the intro sentencxe again  IT said "long-snapper" I don't think Person has EVER been a long snapper  Josh Harris has been the Falcon long snapper for the last few years

9 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

I don't understand why they keep trying him at center. He is easily the worst I've ever seen in the pros. He will get a QB killed before it's over with. Shaub was so disgusted after those two on the one drive. 

the wondrous decision making ability of this staff........amazing isn't it?!

22 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

I don't understand why they keep trying him at center. He is easily the worst I've ever seen in the pros. He will get a QB killed before it's over with. Shaub was so disgusted after those two on the one drive. 

Dude I'm with you. I'm distressed that Person is somehow still on the team. He was so bad, he was one of opposing D's most effective weapons when we'd get to the Red Zone.

But even more disturbing was the fact that somehow, gawd only knows how, Shanahan and/or Quinn sent him back out to play center again? WUT? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

How can there be any remaining shadow of a doubt by anyone in the known world that Mike Person can not hike a football? If all Person's Center skills were balled up into one large mass, you wouldn't be able to locate it with a scanning electron microscope.

20 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

It is like having Tyson Jackson keep running the 40 and hoping he will come in at 4.30. Wow!

23 hours ago, papachaz said:

the wondrous decision making ability of this staff........amazing isn't it?!

It's definitely a head scratcher for me. I know the coaches are supposed know 1,000,000 times more than I do as a spectator.....but I can't stop questioning this move. Okay...last year I somewhat understand, but this year???? Is this a play where the QB is supposed to know it's going to be a worm burner and somehow make the most spectacular play ever seen? SMH