AF89

Thinking about checking out a subscription.  For the first time in my life I'll be working during the vast majority of our games this year so I thought it might be a viable way to watch the replays (I'm a cord cutter who only uses Internet and antenna so DVR isn't really an option) I like that there is an option to hide the scores.

Anybody else used this before or have an alternative suggestion?

I like game pass a lot and agree with the benefits mentioned earlier.

One cool thing I used GP/Preseason Live for in the preseason was to check out the performance in earlier years of many of the free agents that had been signed by the team.  These included Sanu, Upshaw, Shelby, Reynolds, Robinson, Tialavea, and Gray.  Maybe that aspect is as important right now, but when the 2017 free agency period arrives its cool to look back at  the performance of prospective free agents.

In the past, there have been blackout periods. I don't recall the exact details.  When certain other NFL games are being played (e.g. SNF ...?), you will not be able to watch games.

All things considered, I think it's well worth the price for anybody who religiously watches NFL games. 

Edited by falcoatlantae
annnnnd

Ideally it would be awsome if the games are put up not long after the end of the game, and I can come in spoiler free.

Would be difficult if I had to wait say 24 hours.  Just no way I could wait that long without running into the score. 

17 hours ago, trubirdfan4life said:

I have had it for years. Its convenient. Watch the games whenever you like. 30 minute full games and coaches film. Old games going back a few years. Watch it on your phone or computer or smart tv.

I love it.

So have I. If you love the NFL and enjoy watching the games of the other teams in your division, it really is worth it. Plus you can watch every game for the entire offseason.