Quinn will be fired after this season

TRUju2111

Well his first move was hiring Shanny, then his biggest move was drafting Beasly..both terrible, both will set this franchise back..this team will be bad for a few more years..lol hes gotta go..Blanks looking at our offense and thinking wtf, looking at D and saying its the same **** pile.

Quinn took over a SB defense and we gave him to much credit for that..hes a lame..who hires Shanny anyways, bad teams that want to be terrible just terrible

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, I grant you Beasley looks bad and I am more confident Shannahan is the wrong OC for Matt Ryan.

Too soon to judge though.  If we suck this year and go 6-10 or worse, then anything could happen.  I believe Quinn gets one more year, no matter what as long as he agreed to fire Shannahan.  

Dimitroff?  It will depend on how the 2014, 2015 & 2016 draft picks look - I would put him at 50/50 - probably would survive one more year.

You can't lose sight of the fact that Blank has not had a lot of success picking head coaches. Mike Smith is his best hire by a longshot. He actually thought it would be a good idea to hire Bobby Petrino. It's entirely likely Blank has no clue what he is doing when it comes to evaluating head coaches. 

And the common denominator is...Blank! Remember Blank thought trading Matt Schaub, extending Mike Vick and hiring Bobby Petrino was the path to the Superbowl. Less than a year later he backed into the two best things that ever happened to this franchise. Hired Smith and drafted Ryan...now he has fired one and broken the other.

5 hours ago, TRUju2111 said:

Well his first move was hiring Shanny, then his biggest move was drafting Beasly..both terrible, both will set this franchise back..this team will be bad for a few more years..lol hes gotta go..Blanks looking at our offense and thinking wtf, looking at D and saying its the same **** pile.

Quinn took over a SB defense and we gave him to much credit for that..hes a lame..who hires Shanny anyways, bad teams that want to be terrible just terrible

It is still to early for me to have an opinion of Quinn, but not liking what I am seeing. I think he received a lot of credit that John Schneider and Pete Carroll deserved.

LOL............Quinn is like a talking bobble head doll. Has all the right football jargon with no results. On paper he probably excels..........on the field when the real bullets start flying he reminds me of some of the elitist left wing politicians who know everything but can DO NOTHING.

So we're gonna fire one of the best young defensive minds in football in year 2 of him being a Head Coach? 

You guys don't see how he has transitioned us from being an old/ least talented defense in football into one of the youngest most talented ones in such a short time frame? He's going to get fired over that?

I thought everyone agreed that this was the deepest our depth has been in years.. Quinn rejuvenated the d with youth. We averaged 16 pts/game after a 5-0 start. Maybe we should look at the offense before we fire Quinn lol I mean seriously? One of the best young defensive minds in the game and you want to fire him preseason game #3 in his 2nd yr? GTFO 

I hope they Fire Shanny and give Quinn a chance with another OC. Quinn made a big mistake with hiring Shanny and an even bigger mistake keeping him this year but I like what he has done with other parts of our team.

Shanny is the problem right now and needs to go. And Quinn needs to deal with the mistake of hiring him but given a chance with a new OC.

Edited by MAD597

9 minutes ago, Vandy said:

So we're gonna fire one of the best young defensive minds in football in year 2 of him being a Head Coach? 

You guys don't see how he has transitioned us from being an old/ least talented defense in football into one of the youngest most talented ones in such a short time frame? He's going to get fired over that?

Yes people are really this dumb.  Defense improved last year and will continue to improve this year. I'd get rid of Shanny and Ryan before Quinn.

I think DQ has 3 years to get results...just my gut.  TD and Shanny are out this year if things suck as bad as some of us think.  Beasley had a rough game to be sure but I won't judge him until we have all the pieces on the field working.  I have mostly given up hope he will be that guy who can get pressure by himself.  I still think he can be extremely effective if we could get pressure ANYWHERE else.

12 minutes ago, Vandy said:

We're in overreaction mode you fool. Take your facts out of this thread.

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Its always like this a couple of days after a loss. If you notice its the same folks starting every thread. 

I just read comments and don't really pay attention to the user name by them.  

Guess I off to "Post the best thing you have seen on internet" thread.  This side of board is goofy.